GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

Way to waste a TO Gus. I am getting sick of the rookie business here. 

Well you were right 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

See what I mean?  We run a play before stopping play for review, and they reverse it to review. Honestly don't think he made it but just the idea of not allowing our play.

They know better. I've been watching SEC football for many years. They all can't be that bad for that many years . They have extensive training. Incompetence is just what they hide behind. 

I would be ok going for it here because of how long the FG is, and how we actually had a little rhythm on the drive. What to call? No clue lol. 

Get under center JS and just move forward. Getting the ball 6 yards behind the LOS is starting in negative territory instead of being under center and move 2 feet. Gus is a doofus when it comes to doing something of a common sense nature. 

Wow...Gus did a smart thing! Cudos now we get stupid.

3 minutes ago, Apraser99 said:

You gotta get under center here and get a yard.

I just dont understand it sometimes, do we have a formation where the QB is under center?

Don't like Anders lack of accuracy from the right side.  Punt here and play field position.

Not upset about the TO. D was giving a bad look and we can't afford to get this one wrong. 

Archived