GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Miss state comepletely 1 dimensional and gifted a field goal from a mugging. Time to get chip and Gus to call more than Martin up the middle or a screen

Screens are the only thing our Line can block long enough for when it comes to passing plays........

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AURandy56 said:

AU has 17 yards total offense right now. 17 YARDS! The defense is going to wear out before half of this keeps up. 

Must be Kam's fault

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

For some reason, I think people will end up blaming the defense for this game. Even if the score is 9 to 12 at the end of regulation. 

Not me. If our 10 holds any offense to 21 or under and we lose, it’s on the offense imo.

So the line is good enough for kam but not good enough for JS? Nah either the line is good or it isn't

They got away with a ridiculous hold on that drive

9 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Is anyone streaming with the ESPN app? Is it super choppy? 

Tried I too, but now just listening on radio

So Moo State has figured out already to not let Fitz throw and they can run the ball on us.  Our O has not done anything.  We don't have a first down and the closest we had was from a pass to the TE - totally unexpected is why it worked and we won't see it again this game.  No run game at all.  Defense and ST has to get us in field goal range is the only way we win this one.

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Miss state comepletely 1 dimensional and gifted a field goal from a mugging. Time to get chip and Gus to call more than Martin up the middle or a screen

I don't believe they have enough sense to do that.

Fooled some of you experts ... A pass after a first doen.

Archived