GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

Just now, IronMan70 said:

Well there's your offense without JS at QB. #14 tackle for a lot, #9 tackled for a loss out of the wildcat. We're hurtin' folks.

Our offense with JS has a whopping 3 points. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Time for shivers to go to the bench. Too much success!

That’s about right if a player does good or a play works you won’t see it again. I really like Shivers too. Is Gatewood hurt or something, I wouldn’t mind seeing what he could do. 

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Haselwood has to be licking his chops to play in this explosive, exhilarating and high powered offense............... 

if we get haselwood over Miami ESPECIALLY after factoring in they have at least one more year of the god N'Kosi starting, the NCAA is gonna definitely be snooping around 

Liberty is the only sure thing left on our schedule. I was not kidding when I said 5-7 is certainly in play with this team.

O so it is going to be that kind of game for us? cool.

3 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

We've had to turn our anger for laughter over here. What else can you do?

Same here. It's the only way to be honest

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I blame the coaches for putting him in a bad situation to begin with.  Wrong guy to take a wildcat snap.

But why run the wildcat why not run your offense this clown does not have a clue but he does have a 32 million dollar buyout.

2 minutes ago, AUJedi said:

I don’t understand??? I just heard Coach say right before game that we had a super week of practice????  

Surely he didn't

Archived