GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Mississippi State

RunInRed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you could capture CGM's tenure at Auburn in one play, it would've been that wide open catastrophe we just witnessed.

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Bench Stidham. 

I can not explain how painful it was to attempt to pick an emoji to react to this. Am i...sad? Am i...happy? I just dont know anymore

Just now, DAG said:

This guy is not ready for the NFL. Where you at @GwillMac6 lol 

keeping the streak alive 

Nah dude this ain't it. You being petty for being right and it effects our team in a negative way? Really dude? I rather be wrong every time if it positively effects AU. Come on man. Not a good look.

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

No words...

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

No words 

That's actually 4 words...

well the offensive line is playing decent I suppose. so in comes Stidham to carry the team to mediocrity. Heisman candidate studham over throws by a mile again. Somewhere Jeremy Johnson is drinking a cold beer relieved that he wasnt the worst QB Auburn fielded 

Slay was so open. You don't even need to lead him if he just catches the ball even at a full stand still he can still walk in. You can't miss the throw by THAT much. You just can't

I feel sick. Just throw the ball high not far my gosh Stidham has no touch this year on deep balls. Stupid how open slayton was and he can’t hit him. 

All he had to do was literally lob it up there. He did not need to throw the perfect spiral there. jeezus...............

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Nah dude this ain't it. You being petty for being right and it effects our team in a negative way? Really dude? I rather be wrong every time if it positively effects AU. Come on man. Not a good look.

I was just joking but clearly you are butthurt about it. 

Archived