What do you want to see against Ole Miss

Win4AU

I’m heading over to Oxford and I’m hoping for an Auburn victory.  Below are what I hope happens as well as what I think needs to be done for a W.

1.  Whether it’s Boobee/Asa/Worm/Kmart/Miller Auburn must control the game on the ground.  No more trying to pass to setup the run.  That first drive against Tennessee is how Auburn wins against Ole Miss and Ole Miss has a bad rushing D.  

2.  Control the clock.  Ole Miss has a dangerous offense and needs to be kept off the field as much as possible.  Auburn’s defense needs the offense to carry the load for once.  A shootout is not in Auburn’s best interest.

3.  If Stidham comes out and looks timid or has more bad turnovers then he has to ride the pine.  Bring in Malik or Cord and see if things get any better for a series.  If they come out and look just as bad then at least we’ll know.  This will hopefully light a fire under Stidham.

4.  Defense must contain Ole Miss’s Qb.  Make him beat Auburn through the air, which he can, but don’t let his running attack thrive.  Making Ole Miss one dimensional will help get the defense off the field quicker.

5.  Finally the D cannot allow 3 and long conversions.  It’s not 2014 anymore so let’s tighten that up.

A win is what I want to see.  I don’t care if it’s 49 - 48 or 3 - 2.  I don’t care if we do it on the ground, through the air or by special teams.  Just find a way to win.  

The score board at the end of the 4th quarter showing Auburn with 45 points against 21 for Ole Mizzzz.  Will this happen? Not likely.

I have a question.....Are there any of you who shave your head? Seriously, I have minimal hair and just shave it everyday. Do any of you use an electric shaver? If so, what brand & model?

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I have a question.....Are there any of you who shave your head? Seriously, I have minimal hair and just shave it everyday. Do any of you use an electric shaver? If so, what brand & model?

I'm going to have to soon.  But that's due to my chemo... LOL. Not sure why I'm laughing.  Guess I'm maniacal...

2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

I’ve never used one on my head but I’ve used Remington and Wahl on my face and both were exceptional of quality.   

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

loading-truck-long-shot-1024x768.jpg

I just got a memory post from Facebook from two years ago yesterday. Something I shared about two men and a truck needed at the Malzahn's.

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Been shaving my head for a decade. I use the Fusion 5 blade razor. Works great. No nicks and slick as a baby's bottom. 

I’d like to see a cohesive physical offensive line. Could the tweaks Gus talked about be moving Horton to Center an playing a young physical player at guard? 

Tired of seeing our center getting pushed over and pushed back 15 yards. Who could step in at guard for Horton? 

23 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Been shaving my head for a decade. I use the Fusion 5 blade razor. Works great. No nicks and slick as a baby's bottom. 

Do we need to change your username to hairlessdan?    😂

6 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

I’d like to see a cohesive physical offensive line. Could the tweaks Gus talked about be moving Horton to Center an playing a young physical player at guard? 

Tired of seeing our center getting pushed over and pushed back 15 yards. Who could step in at guard for Horton? 

The tweak is going to Flash every play until he gets hurt, then revert back to his Desperation Turtle offensive scheme.

Just now, around4ever said:

Do we need to change your username to hairlessdan?    😂

Lol. Did a fitness test today for the fire department I work for today and now I have rubber legs, so the name still fits. The name actually came from Forrest Gump.

16 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Lol. Did a fitness test today for the fire department I work for today and now I have rubber legs, so the name still fits. The name actually came from Forrest Gump.

I thought it probably came from FG. 

maybe if we all agreed to shave our heads, this would provide the good luck the team needs to win! (ladies excluded of course!)

Archived