Men vs Xavier

tgrogan21

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

I knew it. I've played on enough courts to tell those are some soft rims. lol. I know someone else would be able to tell.

you can see them on Tv give on the front end misses.  but both teams have to play on them.  

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

I knew it. I've played on enough courts to tell those are some soft rims. lol. I know someone else would be able to tell.

HS gym I think and lucky the X guy did not pull one of them down earlier in the game.....different look and perspective than they are used to seeing.....but gotta start hitting those 3s …..even typical AU shooting and they have buried X by now. 

Just now, corchjay said:

you can see them on Tv give on the front end misses.  but both teams have to play on them.  

True. Not complaining. Just knew i could tell they're soft rims. Just did a Twitter search "soft rims" and others are talking about it as well. 

4 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

We call it soft rim the way it's really bouncy hitting off of the misses. But whatever it is we're figuring it out! I'm happy!

Is it really the rims/backboard structure or does altitude/atmospheric pressure affect the balls somehow?  

Just now, AU64 said:

HS gym I think and lucky the X guy did not pull one of them down earlier in the game.....different look and perspective than they are used to seeing.....but gotta start hitting those 3s …..even typical AU shooting and they have buried X by now. 

Zion is going to murder those rims. Hope they have backups. 

Just now, AURealist said:

Is it really the rims/backboard structure or does altitude affect the balls somehow?  

Nah. It's soft rims. Mix in with the heat there then it's really soft. Like AU said..high school like gym. 

the way AU playing the bad guys could run off a string and take the lead......someone needs to take care of the ball and that dribbling inside is not working. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

its a damn shame the only reason this game is even close is due to Auburn not caring to run sets even half of their possessions, much less most of em

when people talk about "street ball" ...this is what they have in mind.    BP needs to settle them down and run his offense....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

when people talk about "street ball" ...this is what they have in mind.    BP needs to settle them down and run his offense....

Its cool to do so when you have supremely talented ISO players, but like I said earlier, we lost one guy like that to transfer and another wont be here for another 4 or so games. theres no player on here I trust handle-wise to play iso ball

Archived