Men's SEC Tourney Thread

1 hour ago, mustache eagle said:

38 total fouls in the UT-UK game?  Good grief.  Anyone left standing?  

This baller right here. Cals son! lmao 

r.jpg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Kentucky was out for revenge against UT and let up that ridiculous 10 point run to close the game 

sometimes all that doesn’t pan out into anything 

It's ok, you think you know lol

I wanted to play Tennessee instead of Ky. Why? A) they'll be easier for us to beat, B ) If we do win, that will be three in a row over then. C) No fruit sucks like a Big Orange.

We'd be the underdog against either opponent, so why not play the team you'd rather beat? If the 3's are falling Auburn will win, if not it will be tough. How many minutes Wiley can play is another factor.

Does anyone have a guess as to why Wiley played exactly 3 minutes in the last 2 games? Coicendence or is he on some kind of crazy limit?

12 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

4th straight day of AU hoops. We're in heaven gang. And Bruce is the man that brought us here.

The BRRRRRRRUUUUUUCE Effect

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Was this quote needed 

Your reaction wasn't to my post but I took it in stride....Nobody will never dictate my posts so we can let that thought go. If you can't take a joke oh well

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Your reaction wasn't to my post but I took it in stride....Nobody will never dictate my posts so we can let that thought go. If you can't take a joke oh well

So is that a no? 

6 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Alright Camron...lol

I was really hoping you was going to get that and not take it wrong! Kudos you gained a bunch of points with that 😂

Thinking that COY award might have been made too early.  Great plan for the tournament 

Was this tourney televised?  I missed it.   But, things haven't changed much since I was there over 40 years ago.  👍  😂

38 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

That's the best you could do?  Honorable mention......:poke:

I forgot to stretch

Archived