Men vs. Florida tournament game

WarTiger

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foul was on the floor, not called.  Doesn't matter anyway.  War Eagle

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

The thing is, there was contact before the shot... the announcers trying to act like he should be shooting 3.

That’s what I’m saying. The bias is so obvious. They were all over him before he even planted his feet.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

That’s what I’m saying. The bias is so obvious. They were all over him before he even planted his feet.

Yep, and even if it was I wouldnt even feel bad. We had a game where we got fouled twice on threes to tie a game at the end this year that weren’t called.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

They weren't going to bail them out with a foul call. Come on now

Well, it wouldn't have been a bail out.  It was definitely a foul but the official covering the play couldn't see the contact by McCOrmick on the opposite side.  The trail official was still in the back court and couldn't see it either.   

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

idk anyways cuz we were due a makeup no call

Yes.  Harper didn't get bailed out in first half on his 3 near half court. Even call. 

That said, I was expecting a call. 

Jared has ice in his veins

We’re 7-0 in March

The refs gave us a call for the first time all game.

We’re the best, WAR DAMN EAGLE.

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Well, it wouldn't have been a bail out.  It was definitely a foul but the official covering the play couldn't see the contact by McCOrmick on the opposite side.  The trail official was still in the back court and couldn't see it either.   

Who cares we won. Shouldn’t have turned the ball over 10,00 times. 

Foul was clearly on the floor before the shot. Don't know what that announcer dude is talking about with 3 shots. Get the hell outa here with that. 

Make up call for the phantom call earlier on Harper.

We got away with it, but you gotta foul them before they get a chance to get across mid court, as Bruce is relaying now in his interview.

1 minute ago, AURandy56 said:

Oh God, now all we'll hear is how the refs didn't call that foul at the end. 

My UF coworker said they got away with some stuff during the LSU game. I’m wondering if the refs are calling it retribution. 

whewwwwwwwwwwwwww....not than our best game today, but it still goes into the "W" column!!!!!.....the one ref that swallowed his whistle on our end was ridiculous....sonny and rod were having a fit, there had damn well not have been a call at the end....there had a dozen florida fouls that were not called,obvious fouls....

Note:   Auburn played that entire game and only committed FOUR turnovers.  Florida had 19. 

1 minute ago, AubWes33 said:

Foul was clearly on the floor before the shot. Don't know what that announcer dude is talking about with 3 shots. Get the hell outa here with that. 

announcers always seeking to inject a little controversy if they can....it's their job to entertain ….not just call the game.....

3 minutes ago, AubWes33 said:

Gotta create drama. 

Archived