Happy Game Day!

Rednilla

Turning on Gameday and Sling crashes all over the country.  That's ok, good game to be on ABC!

War Eagle!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this year’s Gameday quote I have chosen is:

“There are very few places where you go (schools) when you go out and say two words to somebody, War Eagle, and it means everything.  We care about what we do.  We care about each other.  We care about AUBURN.”

For Rod Bramblett.  War Eagle!!

The Gus Bus is about to roll! So get on or get out of the way!!

Waaaaaarr Eagle 🦅 

C4D31725-4C9C-4C3C-8672-6CACEB9DF901.jpeg

JPEG image.jpeg

I’m watching Gameday. I really wish that the gameday crew wouldn’t say stuff like “they’re terrible” when talking about teams like Oregon State. Those kids work their ass’s off all summer and it’s a complete trash move to call them out like that on College Gameday on National TV. Des and Herbstreet are douchebags.

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

GAME DAY is finally here...….but 7:30 seems so far away......can hardly wait...

Out of likes by 10am now what😂👍👍👍👍

War Eagle!!!

I have had a great morning thinking about the last time we played Oregon. I watched the sun rise in Glendale that morning. The anticipation of getting to watch my beloved Tigers play for a national championship was something I never actually thought I would get to experience. I have a lifetime supply of championship t-shirts!!!

The anticipation of today's game is certainly not on the same level, but this is an exciting morning nonetheless! What if Bo Nix, who has been working to be Auburn's quarterback since he learned to walk, becomes the player he has dreamed of being his whole life? What if the decisions of Marlon Davidson and  Derrick Brown to delay their NFL careers for a year to lead Auburn's defense one more time results in one of Auburn's best D's ever! What if Shaun Shivers starts being compared to Bo Jackson and William Andrews and Joe Cribbs and Cadillac Williams instead of to Lionel James and Tre Mason? What if our O-line plays like they are experienced seniors in their second year of working together as a cohesive unit? What if Owen Pappoe becomes the real "little ball of hate?" What if Arryn Sippos runs a fake punt?

I'll stop now, but as we all know, the possibilities are endless! We are undefeated! Let's do this!!!

46 minutes ago, Weegle777 said:

Happy Football Day my friends!

Where the hell have you been?!?!

You're sorely missed, my friend

9 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Just got my traditional bottle of Sweet Lucy for gameday!!!!!!!! I can't wait. Jersey already on....may sleep with it on...maybe do the "married time" with it hehe

That's a messed-up mental image, smh

65NO1TrKrJUT6.gif

i have a rack of ribs, special sauce, a little side plate of pulled meat,bowl of tater salad, and a bowl of my wife hot baked beans(with bacon).....ima' clean my plate with some fresh baked bread....i have been on a diet and to celebrate the opening of football season, i am going to try to hurt myself!

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

i have a rack of ribs, special sauce, a little side plate of pulled meat,bowl of tater salad, and a bowl of my wife hot baked beans(with bacon).....ima' clean my plate with some fresh baked bread....i have been on a diet and to celebrate the opening of football season, i am going to try to hurt myself!

You wouldn’t happen to have an extra seat at the table would you? Lol

I know it’s gameday Bc when they showed that sugar huddle in the Alabama game on the gameday show  I yelled “snap it” at the tv. Lol

HAPPY GAMEDAY!!!  It's finally here.  The Nix Era Part 2.  I can't wait to see the new Gus and his play calling.  I can't wait to see what this Defense can do against a very good Oregon Offense.  WAR EAGLE!!!  Let's get it!! 

25 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

You wouldn’t happen to have an extra seat at the table would you? Lol

Yep, sho' do....except, football season, sittin' at the table be damned !!!!!

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

That better be your lucky mug!!!

AGREED!

Guess we'll know in a few hours...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Weegle777 said:

Happy Football Day my friends!

😳  WEEGS!!  Where have you been?  It has been a while!!  Good to see you posting again. Stick around. 

10 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Just got my traditional bottle of Sweet Lucy for gameday!!!!!!!! I can't wait. Jersey already on....may sleep with it on...maybe do the "married time" with it hehe

If you wear the jersey during "that" time, don't miss the tackle or fumble. 

Archived