Oregon post game

Auburn2Eugene

42 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

If it wasn't this time, it would have been another.  Don't know if you were around with Kiehl Frazier here, but his dad started out posting on the forum.  That ended badly.  No way I would go on a fan forum as a parent if my kid was on the team.  

I was, however I don’t remember interacting with his dad as much as I have with momma worm. So that’s what’s tough about this situation to me.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if anyone made this observation...did Oregon call Curley Hallman on what to run on 2nd & 7 up 21-20? Not just a pass, but a deep dropback by Herbert...allowed Pappoe to initiate the big sack. Not complaining but that was a gift, Curley Hallman-style. 

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

If it wasn't this time, it would have been another.  Don't know if you were around with Kiehl Frazier here, but his dad started out posting on the forum.  That ended badly.  No way I would go on a fan forum as a parent if my kid was on the team.  

To be honest I have been on this site since my son committed to AU. That has nothing to do with it. What people should do is stop assuming things all the time and saying untrue things when you don't have factual information. It was a mixture of things the other day that set it off and just like you I am human. Its your opinion about a parent being on the forum, but I am also a fan and have had many family members and friends that attended AU. Ive seen a lot that I never address but somethings just go to far. Just like you stand on your opinion about things so do I parent or not.  If you get out of line, I'm addressing you.... STRAIGHT UP! Your entitled to your opinions just like me. Like I said before, you don't have to like my son or be a fan but respect you will give and I mean that. Now I'm done talking about it! 

2 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

To be honest I have been on this site since my son committed to AU. That has nothing to do with it. What people should do is stop assuming things all the time and saying untrue things when you don't have factual information. It was a mixture of things the other day that set it off and just like you I am human. Its your opinion about a parent being on the forum, but I am also a fan and have had many family members and friends that attended AU. Ive seen a lot that I never address but somethings just go to far. Just like you stand on your opinion about things so do I parent or not.  If you get out of line, I'm addressing you.... STRAIGHT UP! Your entitled to your opinions just like me. Like I said before, you don't have to like my son or be a fan but respect you will give and I mean that. Now I'm done talking about it! 

Just please stick around! We love your insight!

On 9/2/2019 at 4:51 PM, bigbird said:

In limited appearance as a true freshman.

74 att. 

371 yds

5.0 ypc

3 TD

Yeah, thanks to Alabama State and Liberty. 

You can believe whatever you wish from the media. The first series of the game tells me what I need to know about his passblocking skills. It was comically bad. But by all means continue to stargaze and think he is the next Darren Sproles. I'd rather see what Joiner can do as opposed to wasting touches Martin and Shivers 

11 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

You can believe whatever you wish from the media. The first series of the game tells me what I need to know about his passblocking skills. It was comically bad. But by all means continue to stargaze and think he is the next Darren Sproles. I'd rather see what Joiner can do as opposed to wasting touches Martin and Shivers 

Just to be sure you know your place on this forum.  ⬇️

5D32BB1A-CDDA-4521-9098-4A0E37E390B7.gif

25 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

57 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

You can believe whatever you wish from the media. 

Sorry to break it to you but I don't get my information from the media.

58 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

The first series of the game tells me what I need to know about his passblocking skills.

The fact that you think one series defines an individual or their capabilities is all I need to know about you ability to analyze players or talk about football in general. Clueless.

21 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The fact that you think one series defines an individual or their capabilities is all I need to know about you ability to analyze players or talk about football in general. Clueless.

In this case I think it's safe to say that one series (of posts) defines this individual. I recommend an addendum to Brannigan's Law: one should not interfere with an undeveloped mind. 

1 hour ago, Brannigan's Law said:

You can believe whatever you wish from the media. The first series of the game tells me what I need to know about his passblocking skills. 

Can we just vote Captain Brannigan from the rant off this AU island? I am sure he will get reinstated there soon enough and he can play in his own sandbox. 

17 minutes ago, TigerTy said:

Can we just vote Captain Brannigan from the rant off this AU island? I am sure he will get reinstated there soon enough and he can play in his own sandbox. 

Yes

First vote 🗳 is in the ballot box for banishment!

Yay. That's my vote. @Momma Worm This cat has no clue. He is probably a 12 year old, or is a Turd in disguise. I think you know how the AUFam feel about you and your son and family. I tell ya what I need....I need some V8....I need some Worm.....We need more Worm! @Brannigan's Law should be sent to the corner. 

10 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Remember it well and it was a damn shame...........Like momma worm he allowed us to share in there lives while on the plains........they don't have to do that........always the same person makes account day or 2 before game troll and leave.........like most internet Rambo's they're scared of their own shadow.

I would like to take a moment of laughter for @Brannigan's Law as he gets banned to point out that in his 9 overstayed days he received 25 thumbs down and 13 facepalms.  That officially sets the record.  What is even funnier is the few "likes" he received, you can say a certain type of group were the ones sending the "likes."  I am surprised I did not see @McLoofus go after his guy like we did.  I know how much he appreciates Worm and his mother.  Come to think of it, I haven't seen him post much this week.  Hope everything is fine.

21 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I would like to take a moment of laughter for @Brannigan's Law as he gets banned to point out that in his 9 overstayed days he received 25 thumbs down and 13 facepalms.  That officially sets the record.  What is even funnier is the few "likes" he received, you can say a certain type of group were the ones sending the "likes."  I am surprised I did not see @McLoofus go after his guy like we did.  I know how much he appreciates Worm and his mother.  Come to think of it, I haven't seen him post much this week.  Hope everything is fine.

Yeah, they're riding out Dorian on higher ground.  I'm guessing he's a bit preoccupied at the moment.

Stay safe Loof!

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Brannigan was/is a total bell end...

On 8/31/2019 at 10:39 PM, DAG said:

BO MF NIX. That dive on fourth down. WOW

Really though S/O to the players. They did the dang thing.

what is the bag for dag? you expecting bad things or did ya watch tennessee? lol

i scanned most of the eighteen pages but it seems no one has addressed this. did anyone notice how dirty some of the oregon players were? i know they ripped tutts{i think} helmett off right in front of the reff. and read elsewhere there were other instances but i never got to see them as the game moves fast for me unless i can watch a play back and rewind and replay. that and crystal lite calling auburn the university of auburn. what is their deal? are they still mad about the natty? thanx i will hang up and listen.

15 hours ago, Brannigan's Law said:

ru paul face punch GIFEven RuPaul has heard enough of Brannigan's Law.

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

what is the bag for dag? you expecting bad things or did ya watch tennessee? lol

Reverse jinx and it worked. 

Archived