Oregon post game

Auburn2Eugene

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Brannigan's Law said:

From people who think that a guy who just averaged half a yard per carry is Barry Sanders. 

Same type of people that can't recognize that the offense improved when Hasting didn't play in the 2nd half. 

Did a short guy steal your lunch in high-school?

From people who think that a guy who just averaged half a yard per carry is Barry Sanders. 

Same type of people that can't recognize that the offense improved when Hasting didn't play in the 2nd half. 

Let me recap something you have not caught yet:

- You got into it with with a football coach on your first day who is also a MOD.

- You also went after a poster who is the mother of one of the current Auburn running backs.

- You proceeded to then bash her son right in front of her.

Those three right there should be enough to get the point across, but if not I can keep going.   

8 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Let me recap something you have not caught yet:

- You got into it with with a football coach on your first day who is also a MOD.

- You also went after a poster who is the mother of one of the current Auburn running backs.

- You proceeded to then bash her son right in front of her.

Those three right there should be enough to get the point across, but if not I can keep going.   

So you think posting stats is "bashing" players? I'll do it again for you 4 carries for 2 yards.

5 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

So you think posting stats is "bashing" players? I'll do it again for you 4 carries for 2 yards.

On 9/1/2019 at 10:40 AM, Brannigan's Law said:

At this point, can we stop pretending like Shivers deserves playing time? He is just the next in the long line of player that Gus has annoited as a starter without having to earn it. Why Gus has a 5'6 165lb guy out there in pass protection is mind boggling. 

Where are the stats here?  Actually give me 5 posts of yours where you include stats. 

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Where are the stats here?  Actually give me 5 posts of yours where you include stats. 

So you don't think playing time should be earned based on the results on the field? You can star gaze all you wish, I use results to form my opinions. Not my fault you can't phathom that someone might not have your same opinion.

IMHO, Shivers may need to be running wheel routes and bubble screens. As small as he is, he has a lot speed and getting him in open space is a lethal weapon. I love the the guy. He's gutsy player and an Auburn Man. The coaches just need to put in a position to make the kind of plays, IMPACT PLAYS, that I know he's capable of. We'll see how it plays out this year. I still like him in the flats.

A few blocks and he goes to the house.

I honestly just think we have not put Shivers in a position to show what he can really do. I love the kid and think we are lucky to have him.  I still think we are tipping our hand too much with personnel changes mid game.  If we are going committee at RB, then put them out there for several plays in a row.  If someone new comes in at RB, I am looking for them to be featured right away.  Maybe Shaun was in at tailback and I didn't notice, but it seemed he went in and immediately got a carry with no lead blockers. 

25 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

So you don't think playing time should be earned based on the results on the field? You can star gaze all you wish, I use results to form my opinions. Not my fault you can't phathom that someone might not have your same opinion.

Literally no one shares your opinion.  That is why you have so many facepalms and thumbs down.  All of the coaches on here have gone out of their way to make sure you know you are wrong.  

36 minutes ago, Brannigan's Law said:

In limited appearance as a true freshman.

74 att. 

371 yds

5.0 ypc

3 TD

Results on the field do matter. You not knowing who he is or understanding what he brings is the only thing that is unfathomable...well that and phathom.

From many within the program Worm was easily the best back during Summer workouts and fall camp. Your insight and opinions are breathtakingly bad yet you double down on it and make yourself look even more clueless than you did when you first posted. 

If you continue with this take, I'd advise strongly to educate yourself about who he is, what he has accomplished, what he brings, and what the coaches believe. That way you don't look so dumb...excuse me, that way your opinion doesn't look so dumb.

Worm in the O Mac role... explosive... but man when they were blitzing and the middle of the field was open for Bo...  if they would have let worm chip his guy and slide out behind the blitz in the wide open middle and catch a short little pass in stride from Bo...  he'd still be running...

It's not your info, it's probably that your posting style is coming off as an ass. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

It's not your info, it's probable that your posting style is coming off as an ass. 

Nah, his info sucks too

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:
5 minutes ago, DAG said:

It's not your info, it's probable that your posting style is coming off as an ass. 

Nah, his info sucks 

CreepyUnderstatedEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

33 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You used that wrong. 😁

Haha, yeah, apparently I waited until the season began to have a gif & meme slump.

Oh well... Much like Gus, I'll feel the heat and come out with my best performances of the season later in the year.  It's too early to peak!

:yes:

58 minutes ago, bigbird said:

In limited appearance as a true freshman.

74 att. 

371 yds

5.0 ypc

3 TD

Results on the field do matter. You not knowing who he is or understanding what he brings is the only thing that is unfathomable...well that and phathom.

From many within the program Worm was easily the best back during Summer workouts and fall camp. Your insight and opinions are breathtakingly bad yet you double down on it and make yourself look even more clueless than you did when you first posted. 

If you continue with this take, I'd advise strongly to educate yourself about who he is, what he has accomplished, what he brings, and what the coaches believe. That way you don't look so dumb...excuse me, that way your opinion doesn't look so dumb.

A730D380-C531-43FA-966E-482A63333CE6.gif

31 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

A730D380-C531-43FA-966E-482A63333CE6.gif

Bird's Law > Brannigan's Law

On 9/1/2019 at 1:06 PM, Auburn2Eugene said:

I was and still am confused about that whole thing...

Ok...

Herbert goes down with an injury, so he has to come off the field. I thought he had to come off the field unless a time out is called. Cristobal called a time out so why didn't that let Herbert come back in? 

Injury Timeout
ARTICLE 5. a. In the event of an injured player(s):
1. An official will declare a timeout and the player(s) must leave the game.
He must remain out of the game for at least one down, even if his
team is granted a team timeout.
When in question, officials will take a
timeout for an injured player.

3 hours ago, Brannigan's Law said:

You are trying way too hard.   You are quite literally the only one in this thread with this opinion.  You have zero credibility here.  It's pretty clear given your posts that you know very little about the game.  We have some pretty knowledgable posters here, so its important to know what you are talking about prior to posting here.  Given that, take some time and actually learn the game, perhaps even watch a game or two and maybe you won't sound so clueless in these posts of yours.    BTW, what the hell is Phathom?   Clearly you've never been in an English class.  You might want to sign up for one of those. At least then, you'll only sound foolish.  

I smell uater/troll.  

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Dude y'all have to read this. 

The myth, the man, the legend of Bo has begun!

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Dude y'all have to read this. 

I am about to sound very dumb, BUT...someone explain (but really someone like @bigbird) so is Gus calling the plays for them to run or is Bo getting a short leash to make these decisions/last second changes?

On first down after Big Kat's return, I saw what to my amateur eyes were maybe two chances that may have helped us score.

First, I think had Eli not tried to juke #51, but keep full speed, he may have had a better chance to make him miss and get the corner. But that's in instinct thing for Eli in a millisecond and you can't fault him for trying according to his instincts.

Second, had we not flipped ball to Eli but instead given to Worm on the QB "read", I like Worm's chances to get to the pylon even with two unblocked defenders, he had a full head of steam. 

I will say that watching in person, I thought Oregon had a lot more speed than I expected.  Will be interesting to see how their season plays out.

8 hours ago, WFE12 said:

This actually wasn't Tiger Walk. What really happened was I was omw to the Rangers game when this guy WDE'd me. Then he asked if I was going to the game. I told him I read AUFamily so I was pretty sure we forfeited this game months like in January. He said no, I said prove, then he got all those people to convince me to go.

Archived