Tulane Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Cristobal should have his pay docked for being unable to keep his foot on this offense’s neck man 

Reminds me of us playing FSU...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

BYU gave Utah a good game. They're no Georgia St. 

Yeah but we lost to Tenn....look at how they've played before us and after us

8 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Are we allowed to run a zone read to open up the inside? All everyone has said is that Bo is just as capable as Joey to run the read, let's see it. 

Side note, if our line is this bad, why would we not leave a defenders unblocked to read off of. The more I watch the more frustrated I become. 

Gus doesn’t trust his supposedly #1 DT QB to be able to make a read, so he does it himself lol 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I just don't get how Shivers, after all of the talk about a great fall camp, can't get a carry or even on the field other than kick returns. 

Its maddening.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I just don't get how Shivers, after all of the talk about a great fall camp, can't get a carry or even on the field other than kick returns. 

Where's Jay Jay Wilson we heard so much about?

That’s a stupid penalty. Add it to the end of the return. It shouldn’t give them a damn first down. 

Lol can the quarterback throw an elbow at our throat without a flag? If they didn’t flag him for that this is ridiculous.

trying not to just spew negativity onto this board, but it’s like every team in the country has a better offensive plan than we do. How does Tulane get better pass protection and more open WRs than us? It’s so frustrating to watch this.. I’m ready to see someone just draw a new play in the dirt and try that.

Oh that play where Tulane's back reversed the field...Brown caused him to turn around and then Brown made the tackle down field to end the play....think about that. NFL

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I just don't Get how Shivers, after all of the talk aboUt a great fall camp, can't get a carry or even on the field other than kick returnS

The answer was there all the time...

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Reminds me of us playing FSU...

FSU had one of the greatest come back kids to ever play CFB at QB and a NFL football team, for the most part

we got one RB we trust and a guy who has one read any given passing play 

Archived