Coaching Candidates

AUght2win

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be another one of those UF type  games. Defense keeps us in it. Opponent give us the chance. Offense lets us down.

Defense has been worn out and defeated. This is going to get ugly.

4 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

#FireGus

I can't watch this one more game. We're too good and wasting talent all over the field. 

Seriously this is embarrassing and he’s supposed to be an offensive mastermind. Defense is gassed and Steele hasn’t called a great strategy. This has been very “bend don’t break”. All our pressure has disappeared 

Ok guys. I have done a 180. I have stuck behind and backed up Gus through some tough times.... But not another day. He is the most incompetent offensive minded head coach I have ever seen. I am thankful for the 13 season. I thank he's a good man, but I am done. Where is the go fund me page?

Vandy put 38 on these chumps and we can't get a single first down? We have the fastest player in the country and can't scheme to get him the ball until the 4th and then it's a cheap screen?

32 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

#FireGus

I can't watch this one more game. We're too good and wasting talent all over the field. 

Brother this has been going on every year!! Why just now this realization? Next week we will put up 50 vs ole Miss and everyone will forget this game ever happened....

It's always the HOW we lose with Gus. Not that we lose.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Brother this has been going on every year!! Why just now this realization? Next week we will put up 50 vs ole Miss and everyone will forget this game ever happened....

He keeps pulling me back in! I like the guy and I want him to succeed but damnit if he's not the living definition of insanity.

To all you Gus lovers, Gus is 2-5 against LSU, 2-4 against Alabama, 0-1 against Florida, 1-1 against Tennessee & 2-5 against Georgia. So far in 2019, Gus is 6-2 & 3-2 in the SEC. Get ready for another 8-4 overall record & 3-5 in the SEC. BTW, Gus is 2-4 in bowl games.

Archived