Coaching Candidates

AUght2win

16 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

He keeps pulling me back in! I like the guy and I want him to succeed but damnit if he's not the living definition of insanity.

50 against the MSU, arky and ole Miss of the worlds mean nothing when they are empty points that don't mean anything when we have been absolutely horrible in the 2 biggest games on the schedule.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m gonna say this till he gets hired by someone else inevitably. Make Urban turn us down multiple times. Imagine with our talent what he could do. 

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

I’m gonna say this till he gets hired by someone else inevitably. Make Urban turn us down multiple times. Imagine with our talent what he could do. 

We know exactly what he would do. Win multiple Natty's in the sec.

I'm over it. He'll never cease to disappoint me and make it hard to be an Auburn fan. Can Coach Double Bubble.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I’m sure he’d relish kicking little Nick off his throne. We need him to get his brain cyst under control though can’t crap out on us after two seasons. But again two seasons with him we’d be light years ahead of where we are now. 

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He'd have to recruit an OL first. Our current coach forgot to do this.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

He'd have to recruit an OL first. Our current coach forgot to do this.

With the ones he had at Ohio State I wouldn’t be too worried. 

Gus would've been run out of turdville, Baton rouge, UGA, UF, OSU, OU USC etc.... by now. Yet we have some who argue to keep him out of freaking fear we'll be the next Tennessee. To paraphrase the Bible, Be hot or cold, just don't be luke warm. Gus is luke warm.

Give Kevin Steele a lifetime contract and hire a good young offensive mind, or a HC who will hire a good offensive minded coach and we will be set.

Hire UABs coach or Baylor’s coach.  I don’t care how much Bill Clark likes UAB make it impossible for him to say no.

I. Am telling you look what joe brady has done at LSU with only two years experience at NO.  Dennis Allen will bring a wealth of experience as a DC and  will incorporate Sean Payton offense at auburn.

1 minute ago, Carnell said:

I. Am telling you look what joe brady has done at LSU with only two years experience at NO.  Dennis Allen will bring a wealth of experience as a DC and  will incorporate Sean Payton offense at auburn.

Not w Gus at the helm. The guy refuses to change.

if anyone heard the interview with Bob Stoops he said he wouldn't listen to any school that had a head coach...once Gus is cut loose...just sayin'

done do not let him on plane.  Kevin Steele interim until you find the next coach.   offensive guru and again second half was garbage.

1 minute ago, O&B said:

done do not let him on plane.  Kevin Steele interim until you find the next coach.   offensive guru and again second half was garbage.

I agree. Anyone is better. When fans can call better plays with the talent we have it’s time for Gus to go. Let Steel run the team until we get someone else. 

Steele interim head coach. Dillingham calls plays. Find a coach who can adapt. Gus became a dinosaur over the span of 9 years. 

3 minutes ago, O&B said:

Second half?   What about the first half too?  Only reason we scored a TD was because of a fumble punt return 

Just now, aubaseball said:

Second half?   What about the first half too?  Only reason we scored a TD was because of a fumble punt return 

southern still trying to be diplomatic 

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Gus pissed away a lot of points with unfocused red zone calls.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Steele interim head coach. Dillingham calls plays. Find a coach who can adapt. Gus became a dinosaur over the span of 9 years. 

He's a one hit wonder that gets lucky now and again.

2 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

My money's on a half dozen regulars here being hired to replace Gus based on just their posts. Sort of a coaching circle jerk.

I’d like to see an alternative to the current circle jerk. I bet we could sign them for less than $7 million/year.

Archived