Georgia Game Thread

abw0004

On that TD pass there was one of the worst NON holding calls against Brown I have ever seen. Double teamed and they literally threw him to the ground by his jersey

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Please, give us something positive to talk about.

Up until that long td, we were the more productive offense. I’m not saying we are doing perfectly, but I also didn’t expect us to come out and be super productive against this defense. We were at least moving the ball a little and letting Bo throw slants🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes throw to Boobee on third and long. The slower running back still struggling with an injury.

3 and out punt is a tremendous way to respond to a big touchdown.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Up until that long td, we were the more productive offense. I’m not saying we are doing perfectly, but I also didn’t expect us to come out and be super productive against this defense. We were at least moving the ball a little and letting Bo throw slants🤷🏻‍♂️

The scripted plays are never the issue

To have talent like this and not be able to compete at all on offense is a travesty and makes me sick. Way to go Gus! 

Just now, bigbird said:

The scripted plays are never the issue

We hadn’t run anything else but scripted plays! People were complaining after the missed FG and then really started after we weren’t able to drive 99 yards. My post history will show you that I’m no fan of Gus, but people were ready to jump on him after the first series.

If Derrick Brown and Marlon are so great it would be nice to see an ounce of pressure 

Archived