Talking Men vs Bama

Dual-Threat Rigby

• ellitor changed the title to Talking Men vs Bama

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

Wth. Does that woman think that makes her look good?

Makes it worse that this stuff came out over a year ago and she's bringing it back up just to get some clout. Hope Danjel goes off on bama tomorrow night.

23 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Makes it worse that this stuff came out over a year ago and she's bringing it back up just to get some clout. Hope Danjel goes off on bama tomorrow night.

Her parents must be proud.

This one is even worse. lol Pearl was gracious enough to take a picture with 3 turds and then she tries to insinuate that he is trying to touch her. I would say I'm surprised but she is a bama fan ...

I wish this had just stayed on Twitter. I’d rather talk about the upcoming game than this mess.

Here’s my attempt at talking about something more worthwhile. Even though they have lost to Florida and Kentucky they’re playing pretty good right now and may be tough for us to meet tomorrow.

Obviously limiting Petty's chances on 3's will be key. He's shown he can go off for 30+ when he gets hot. It finally looks like he's found his stroke this season.

I'm curious to see who Okoro guards for the majority of the game.

Kira Lewis can be trouble too. I think the inside game will be important for Auburn on both ends. We don't want to give up easy lanes to the basket, and Austin/Anfernee could have big games on offense. If we allow ourselves to play our game and play stellar defense, then I like our chances.

19 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lindseyblack__/status/1217246990997868544

we’re definitely going to beat the hell out of Alabama...for Danjel!

This is the type of girl that goes to a guys hotel room or apartment at midnight, spends the night, and then the next day claims she didn't really want to have sex and claims rape.  This is the type of girl that you WARN your son about, a one night stand that can cost you your life.

What are the odds she sent some boobie pics and baited Danjel?  No excuses for Danjel's responses that's for sure and not smart on his side but seems like she was fishing to me and Danjel took the bait.  It doesn't take long just scrolling through her twitter feed that she seems to have some agenda about trying to get athletes in trouble.

I'm pretty nervous about this game. We are going to have to play outstanding perimeter defense to keep them from getting open shots from 3. And if Petty goes off it may not matter how well we are guarding him. This is also a big game to see if Javon can handle Kira....he could not handle Lee that almost cost us a bad loss to Vandy. Its going to be very hard to keep bama below 75 pts so our offense is going to have to show up as well as our defense. I don't think we can go could for 5+ minutes in this one and expect to get the W. Looking forward to seeing how our guys handle this game on the road. State was rocking when we played there so i know we can handle it. Get the win Tigers!!

19 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I'm pretty nervous about this game. We are going to have to play outstanding perimeter defense to keep them from getting open shots from 3. And if Petty goes off it may not matter how well we are guarding him. This is also a big game to see if Javon can handle Kira....he could not handle Lee that almost cost us a bad loss to Vandy. Its going to be very hard to keep bama below 75 pts so our offense is going to have to show up as well as our defense. I don't think we can go could for 5+ minutes in this one and expect to get the W. Looking forward to seeing how our guys handle this game on the road. State was rocking when we played there so i know we can handle it. Get the win Tigers!!

Our defense will be important. I'm guessing we worked on that a lot since Saturday.

Possibly slightly better than Zion's "I have a big room, come sleep with me" message to a girl last year.

I hope Jelly drops 25 tonight! As one Tupac Shakur once said WE DON'T LOVE THESE HO---umm I mean women.

Gotta be honest, I'm pretty nervous about this one. They played Kentucky and Florida close although they totally blew the Florida game. They remind me of us the last few years… when it's going in they can beat anyone but if it's not they look bad. 

1 hour ago, AUfan_UAgrad said:

This is the type of girl that goes to a guys hotel room or apartment at midnight, spends the night, and then the next day claims she didn't really want to have sex and claims rape.  This is the type of girl that you WARN your son about, a one night stand that can cost you your life.

What are the odds she sent some boobie pics and baited Danjel?  No excuses for Danjel's responses that's for sure and not smart on his side but seems like she was fishing to me and Danjel took the bait.  It doesn't take long just scrolling through her tweeter feed that she seems to have some agenda about trying to get athletes in trouble.

She deleted more than a few msgs for the sake of that tweet

We’ve been improved at this, this season, but we’re going to have to contest shots smartly. We reach for the ball off of screens very often and if Bama has seen that on film, they’ll just go up ala CP3 in the NBA

22 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Just thought I would share a license plate I saw today. Maybe the most appropriate bammer tag I've seen 😛

PSX_20200115_115558.jpg

That SUV with the protruding tires looks like dookie.  

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Man that girl has brought the fire of ... onto herself. If they lose she’s never going to be able to use that platform again 

we have to make sure they lose!

Looks liker her twitter account now is locked and only approved followers can see her tweets.

Screenshot_20200115-151358.png

I am afraid that we will pick up the first L tonight....They can shoot the ball and can blow a game open in a hurry.....They can also take themselves out of a game in a hurry if they are not hitting......Their defense is not real good most of the time,though

5 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

I am afraid that we will pick up the first L tonight....They can shoot the ball and can blow a game open in a hurry.....They can also take themselves out of a game in a hurry if they are not hitting......Their defense is not real good most of the time,though

I'm afraid of that too but hopefully it's because I hate for bama to be our first loss.

Archived