Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I AM STILL SHAKING!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? ARE YOU  FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!? WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!!!!!!! We were dead in the water all game (or at least it felt that way to muhhhhhh) and then J'Von decided he was going to put on the Steph Curry and Klay Thompson cape and go absolutely BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!! EN FUEGO!!!!!!!!!! One of my all time favorite regular season non championship/ post season wins everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in muhhhhhh 30 years!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERYONE IN HERE!!!!! Even @WarTiger hahahahahahaha. F YOU WILL WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FEELS SO SO SO SO GOT DANG GOOOOOOOOOOD to beat my most hated coach in all of basketball. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This brings back memories of X'ing at a White Animals show circa 1987,   I think the kids call it Molly these days.  If your jaws are sore in the morning just remember I told you so.

Image result for white animals ecstasy

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I don't even know what else to say about this team that hasn't already been said!!!! Pearl should win coach of the year for what he has done with this team!! I'll take this team over anyone else in the country and we have a shot to win every game we play! And if it's in The Jungle? FORGET ABOUT IT!! 

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO WILEY, DOUGHTY, AND CAMBRIDGE!! But the BIGGEST shout out to J'VON!!! We have s*** over him all year and then he wins this game for us! Smallest guy on the court gets 9 rebounds??? Ahhhhhhh! I can't work now! I'm too hyped up!

I LOVE YOU BRO!!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! You are one of the main STAAAAAAAAAAAARS nah scratch that SUPERSTAAAAAAARS of the bball threads. It just was not the same without you today. YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! We have absolutely cruuuuuuuuuuuushed Jvon all season and MANNNNNNNNNNNNN he showed up in the biggest possible way in the most dire of times!!! If we win the SEC?!?! We will look back at his performance as why!!! And like you said Samir, Cambridge and Wiley.

Just now, TigerCatcher said:

This brings back memories of X'ing at a White Animals show circa 1987,   I think the kid call it Molly these days.  If your jaws in the morning just remember I told you so.

I HAVE A FEVER!!!! and the only prescription is not more Cowbell..... BUT MORE McCormick!!!!!! lol WAR DAMN FAM!

Anyone else notice Watford frantically trying to call a timeout after J'von's make? That SHOULD have resulted in a technical and prevented some extra stress on the full court pass.

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I don't even know what else to say about this team that hasn't already been said!!!! Pearl should win coach of the year for what he has done with this team!! I'll take this team over anyone else in the country and we have a shot to win every game we play! And if it's in The Jungle? FORGET ABOUT IT!! 

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO WILEY, DOUGHTY, AND CAMBRIDGE!! But the BIGGEST shout out to J'VON!!! We have s*** over him all year and then he wins this game for us! Smallest guy on the court gets 9 rebounds??? Ahhhhhhh! I can't work now! I'm too hyped up!

New Orleans guy McCormick redeemed himself pretty well against his home state school.

2 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

Anyone else notice Watford frantically trying to call a timeout after J'von's make? That SHOULD have resulted in a technical and prevented some extra stress on the full court pass.

WTF WAS THAT?!??! That was the closest I have ever seen to anyone scoring with only .1 on the clock!!!! haha.

4 minutes ago, slyinsocal said:

New Orleans guy McCormick redeemed himself pretty well against his home state school.

I was so frustrated with him for much of the game too.  Thought he played passive instead of attacking.  That final two minutes and OT though?  Whew boy!

This team is a like a big long slow moving train. We start slow and ultimately can't be stopped. The other team knows it's coming. You can see it in their eyes.

Sound, solid senior leadership is so rare in college basketball these days. A good group of less talented, level headed seniors can win a lot of games in this day and age.

34 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I AM STILL SHAKING!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? ARE YOU  FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!? WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!!!!!!! We were dead in the water all game (or at least it felt that way to muhhhhhh) and then J'Von decided he was going to put on the Steph Curry and Klay Thompson cape and go absolutely BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!! EN FUEGO!!!!!!!!!! One of my all time favorite regular season non championship/ post season wins everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in muhhhhhh 30 years!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!! I LOVE EVERYONE IN HERE!!!!! Even @WarTiger hahahahahahaha. F YOU WILL WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FEELS SO SO SO SO GOT DANG GOOOOOOOOOOD to beat my most hated coach in all of basketball. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto☝️

9 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Good answer. I’ve always thought this was sort of an insulting question to an athlete or professional entertainer.

YES!!!! They earned a lot of respect from today!!! I bet it felt so good to have the putback facial in the reporters face!!! hahaha.

42 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Cambridge is my spirit animal.  He's going to be GOOD.  My boy earned 29 minutes today.

Guy could’ve had way more if the guards ever looked his way when LSU started playing zone. Just unconscious 

Archived