Who Wants To Do The NSD Thread?

ellitor

It's December 16th. We will have 1 pinned & locked thread by a Mod that will just post the tweets from AU Football as NLIs come in when they can. We will have another pinned but unlocked thread for fans to discuss the days events. Typically in that OP we list all the commits, targets, target announce times, & signify when the commits or targets have become signees. I will be happy to help with the OP of the open thread but as a Mod I think most of my focus should be paying attention to the discussion in that as well as other recruiting threads through the day. Plus I'm going to be gone for about an hour & a half working out so I won't be around to help with the open thread for a bit that day. I know @Zeekcouldn't do it last year. I wonder if he's available this year?

• ellitor changed the title to Who Wants To Do The NSD Thread?

1 minute ago, fredst said:

I’ll volunteer to get it started:

5F0721FD-FC83-48A8-AF0A-DA118DE8DC99.gif

Haha nice

I can't this year either unfortunately unless they end up canceling our wrestling season (it keeps getting postponed later and later).

8 hours ago, Zeek said:

Haha nice

I can't this year either unfortunately unless they end up canceling our wrestling season (it keeps getting postponed later and later).

Too bad about wrestling season. Unfortunately what I contributed above is all I’ve got. My contributions to the board are usually limited to the occasional smart-ass comment

6 hours ago, fredst said:

Too bad about wrestling season. Unfortunately what I contributed above is all I’ve got. My contributions to the board are usually limited to the occasional smart-ass comment

Not really more like a lot of smart ass comments................................just saying to clarify

13 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Not really more like a lot of smart ass comments................................just saying to clarify

Board isn’t lacking in this area lately. 😝 

I'll do my best to run it during the day. We're taking midterms that day (for Math and English) so my kids (Social Studies) will be using the class time as a study hall anyways. After school (3:00 PM CST) I'll be MIA though.

40 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It's over by then anyway.

Perfect

Archived