Tennessee busted...Georgia next?

Turd Ferguson

26 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Initially it was a suspected homicide by the local officers who saw the initial crime scene......then.....suddenly one day it was called an accident. 

Didn't one of the lead detectives say it was one of the worst murder scenes he had ever seen? Or did I imagine that? 

21 hours ago, keesler said:

And everyone including the Fed's/FBI swept that under the rug.  Vanished like a fart in the wind. 

The FBI did not investigate his murder/death. They were involved in the racketeering charges, which was a federal offense. There was nothing swept under the rug about his federal offenses, and he was convicted. No one has ever claimed there was anything strange about the racketeering investigation so.....WTH are you talking about? 

Logan Young - Wikipedia

3 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

The FBI did not investigate his murder/death. They were involved in the racketeering charges, which was a federal offense. There was nothing swept under the rug about his federal offenses, and he was convicted. No one has ever claimed there was anything strange about the racketeering investigation so.....WTH are you talking about? 

Logan Young - Wikipedia

What the hell am I talking about?  Good Lord!  It was an off the cuff comment about ancient history and the man dying on stairs with a salad in the nude.  Nothing more nothing less. 

I personally don't give a crap to have ever wasted my time reading up on the particulars of something that old and removed from Auburn. 

On 1/26/2021 at 9:50 PM, AUFightingSoldiers said:

Didn't one of the lead detectives say it was one of the worst murder scenes he had ever seen? Or did I imagine that? 

No you didn't imagine that. I believe the term used was "violent" rather than "worst", but it's been a looooong time. 

On 1/26/2021 at 9:22 PM, Tigerbelle said:

Initially it was a suspected homicide by the local officers who saw the initial crime scene......then.....suddenly one day it was called an accident. 

Yeah because you know Memphis police would NEVER know how to identify a homicide scene.  😠

Archived