Big Kat has words about AU

WFE12

The responses from his former teammates and the laughing emojis does make it feel like it's more of a friendly roasting IMO 

54 minutes ago, Tiger said:

The responses from his former teammates and the laughing emojis does make it feel like it's more of a friendly roasting IMO 

LOL well I saw AU alum Ladarius Owens on Twitter did not take is as such 

He very well be right, but it won’t be because of his play. Big Kat is a great example of why recruiting rankings are often way off mark.  This isn’t sour grapes and I’m not trying to bash the kid, but considering all the games he played, I have a hard time remembering a game where I thought he played close to the hype that he received.  His best chance to make it to the NFL would’ve been to pass on the bus ride to Orlando and gone somewhere where he’d have to play disciplined football. 

Good luck to him and the knight. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I'd have to have context for why that was tbh. Like I'm just looking at the schedule and they lost to Tulsa by 8, Memphis by one, and Cincinati that almost beat UGA by 3. So the 6-4 record definitely doesn't display all they were. I'd at least take their 6-4 over our 6-4. 

You really can't draw much from last season the less talented a team was. They don't have star level depth or anything, and they had 10 guys opt-out. 

Between Gus getting some great offensive transfers and some stud recruits, building around Gabriel who's going to be ELITE, their offense will be fantastic day 1 IMO. 

And that will be their peak.   Under gus, it is all down hill after year one

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

I was going to say that but I didn't want to upset anybody. It seems like playful banter but the fans are mad

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Love seeing some of our guys clap back 👏🏼

The get back is real . 

11 hours ago, bigbird said:

Lucky for him, his last few teams were known for the defense

It's going to be so fun to watch. T-Will won't have Steele or Rotney there to coach for him. The guy couldn't break down film with Harsin on his interview. Not even the basic / fundamental things. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

It's going to be so fun to watch. T-Will won't have Steele or Rotney there to coach for him. The guy couldn't break down film with Harsin on his interview. Not even the basic / fundamental things. 

you spilling all the tea this morning

• Like 3

9 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Love seeing some of our guys clap back 👏🏼

Clap back with class. So refreshing having a new staff who gets it. And the players buying in. They all know what went down, the lack of discipline, lack of finishing , lack of effort, showing up late things that went on. They know that was trash and want to improve. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

The stuff he's saying is personal between him and either the players or the coaches or both. Really nothing to be upset about. He shouldn't feel like he would lose. 

Yeah I don't see the big deal. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cbo said:

Let's not forget he committed to UT, another SEC school, before he scurried back to Gus. 

Weak comments with nothing to back it up. 

UT passed after doing some homework on him. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tiger said:

Wow how soon some forget. Gus won't know what the hell he has on his roster until October. Unlikely they will be a top tier offense out the gate based on his decade's work at AU. 

If I'm wrong you can bring this back up and shame me 

Gus's offense at AU the last couple of years was so awesome. Tell who the Gus nuthuggers still are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That really wasn't clap back though.....I guess at Gus. If it was something for real I imagine we'd be alot meaner. I hope. That reporter actually messed up because he interrupted him. He probably could've sat back and got some good quotes out of him. 

I don't want us to be a generic always say the right thing but mean something else type team. I hope the coaching staff let them somewhat keep their personalities. If our guys were really upset they'd have a much different tone that I've seen so far. They would me angry. Seem like they are just happy that Gus isn't the coach anymore. Not personally upset at what his face

14 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Screw that dude! We’re better off without his ole over perusing a** anyway. He’s right where he belongs, in the GO5.

Way too much perusing, for shore.

46 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

T will couldn't? Or Kat?

Just now, AUGunsmith said:

T will couldn't? Or Kat?

I would imagine TWill. Interviewing for a position on the new staff. 

• Like 1