Fall Practice Observations and Videos

toddc

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Read obvious sarcasm better

you are all over the map when arguing so you do not get the benefit of the doubt from me. you might be a good guy but you are pissing a lot of folks off. and mods can make or break you on this board. and that is not a slam. the mods have been pretty fair. work on your people skills because a lot of people do not get you from what i have observed. there is very little tone with the written word.

• Like 5

Just now, aubiefifty said:

you are all over the map when arguing so you do not get the benefit of the doubt from me. you might be a good guy but you are pissing a lot of folks off. and mods can make or break you on this board. and that is not a slam. the mods have been pretty fair. work on your people skills because a lot of people do not get you from what i have observed. there is very little tone with the written word.

If you read the context of the entire conversation it is pretty obvious. 

I guess I'm getting told on @cole256

Just now, W.E.D said:

If you read the context of the entire conversation it is pretty obvious. 

I guess I'm getting told on @cole256

so you can sit on an ice cream and tell what flavor it is i see. good for you. you ruined one of my threads. and tell me how many mods talked to you about your behavior? you can deflect all you want but you are still an idiot and several people already think that. people do not want to see pages of you arguing with cole or dag and now bird. do you even want to have fun on here?

• Like 1

I don't know what his problem is, maybe he's an undercover mod? But I literally don't know what anybody is talking about

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

Just now, cole256 said:

I don't know what his problem is, maybe he's an undercover mod?

How dare I discuss a video posted 

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

you ruined one of my threads

You created 10 a day. I think you'll be OK. 

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

and tell me how many mods talked to you about your behavior?

Zero. I have a few PMs with a couple posters and a couple posters who have issues with ppl like @cole256thinking bc we disagreed on a single subject Imma be on their side.

Maybe they'll address me now bc you've told on me. 

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

people do not want to see pages of you arguing with cole or dag 

How dare we use a message board

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

I do find it humorous that this current exchange is what he's mad about me doing with other ppl

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Many of you are about to be reminded why my man crush, Bolicious Nix, was a 5* in high school.  He knows how to make plays on the run and when things break down, he is doing all he can to win that play.  If he trusts his OL more this year and takes in Bobo’s coaching, LOOK OUT.

Damn, he left the pocket too early again.🙄

17 hours ago, DAG said:

I have been saying it. T.J. will end up starting by penn state IMO.

DAG have you been smoking something that you shouldn’t?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

pardon me but i have to say one of the highly rated dual threat qb's of last season does not get to where he was by being lazy. that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard. and i thought we did not trash players on here?

Some folks have such overinflated opinions of themselves they just can't seem to resist putting other people/players down. Read their posts and it becomes pretty obvious.

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

Did I read this right on another site, no media at scrimmage but former lettermen are in attendance?

Good move.  I love to see former players return.  

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Tony4AU said:

Did I read this right on another site, no media at scrimmage but former lettermen are in attendance?

Some HS coaches there too 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Dude is a gamer

Some just don't understand...or don't want to.

Some are workout heroes and some thrive under the lights.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Some just don't understand...or don't want to.

Some are workout heroes and some thrive under the lights.

Some don't understand that an observation about throwing vs others doesn't mean he can't be good. 

Hell the Heisman winning QB last year has an average at best arm. He had elite ball placement and other intangibles

Edited by W.E.D

48 minutes ago, Builder said:

Auburn Scrimmage 08.14.21

Go Bo. Delay of game. 5 yards.

20210814_192358.jpg

Off to a good start. Commanding the offense well

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Some don't understand that an observation about throwing vs others doesn't mean he can't be good. 

Hell the Heisman winning QB last year has an average at best arm. He had elite ball placement and other intangibles

cartman-yawning.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Auhud08 said:

@bigbirdhow do the route trees look? More advanced?

I'm not there, but am supposed to get some text later. I received one from one of DD'S HS coaches earlier, that's the only info I have so far.

Sounds like the defense is playing really well. Word that ZMac and TD are being really disruptive and the secondary is playing really well too. DD has really improved according to insider information 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, toddc said:

Sounds like the defense is playing really well. Word that ZMac and TD are being really disruptive and the secondary is playing really well too. DD has really improved according to insider information 

ZMac? Apologies and TIA