Fall Practice Observations and Videos

toddc

2 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Is the first scrimmage this Saturday?  Getting about that time to see what’s what.

Yes, and I believe it’s under the lights at JHS.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I wonder why Finley is the only Qb with a camera on his helmet? At least I’m guessing that’s what that device is…

3 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I wonder why Finley is the only Qb with a camera on his helmet? At least I’m guessing that’s what that device is…

Go pro. Probably to have a video of where he’s looking to help with mechanics etc

• Like 1

Seems like there is a ton of rotation in terms of lineups and starters, especially o-line. Jalil Irvin starting at LG today for example. I think they have also worked Jackson at LG and of course Manning. I love it. Let's find where guys are comfortable and let the best win. Depth chart probably going to look a lot different than the outlets predicted all offseason

2 hours ago, toddc said:

Go pro. Probably to have a video of where he’s looking to help with mechanics etc

But why just him? Greene not opening the purse strings?! I kid I kid….

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

He may not have been recognized like Tisdol, but the nose made that play happen. Beautiful job sinking his hips and anchoring.

...and you can't say they aren't having a bunch of fun

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

He may not have been recognized like Tisdol, but the nose made that play happen. Beautiful job sinking his hips and anchoring.

I was trying to see who was line up at nose, but can't tell. Nice play though by both.

• Like 1

Dee is obviously not as polished a passer as Bo and TJ but that risk to pull it down and scramble is so dangerous.  I like TJs size and the quickness of his throws.  Bobo’s track record with QBs is so impressive,  I hope it continues at Auburn.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Exactamundo. Tate Johnson was at center btw.

On the flip side, Landon King gotta do a better job on the block....Tisdol just shucked him off effortlessly and filled the hole.

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

That last play with DD taking off,  man he's dangerous.  Look like Pat White back there. 

On 8/12/2021 at 9:59 PM, bigbird said:

@bigbird Yes he did. Fair at NT is going to be a real asset this year. The FB(47) also missed his block which didn't help.    

Edited by IronMan70

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

That last play with DD taking off,  man he's dangerous.  Look like Pat White back there. 

I'm telling ya'll....Bo better get his stuff together this year. TJ's ball placement is much better than Bo's.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Man Finley looks good throwing the football.

I thought DD looked good too...then again, I usually do. 😉

6 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Man Finley looks good throwing the football.

Yes he does. And he is TALL too.. wow.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Was this deleted or can I just not see it? 

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

I thought DD looked good too...then again, I usually do. 😉

Hell, if I'm ranking the QB's based on the video, it's Davis, Finley Nix.  I'm actually surprised at some of the responses. 

• Like 3