Allen Greene needs to step up concerning vaccinations

Eagle Eye 7

1 minute ago, Butthead said:

I’ll do it my way. 

That is pretty much all you needed to say. Do it your way. And I wish others will do it their way and we all move on. I wish people wouldn’t get so offended when people say things like this and I say please stay out of the hospital as well if you need it from covid . That respect should go both ways. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Society is so odd . People want to have it both ways. “Yeah I don’t care about getting vaccinated and wearing mask, but you should still allow me to be employed and I shouldn’t have to abide by your rules.” Lol

Edited by DAG
  • Like 6

I have read the Constitution. Nothing in there guarantees anyone’s right to not be offended. 😎😎😎

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, WarTim said:

I have read the Constitution. Nothing in there guarantees anyone’s right to not be offended. 😎😎😎

What does that have to do with anything? Lol. If you don’t want to get vaccinated. Don’t . But why don’t you go 100% with your decision . Why don’t you trust your sources when you get very sick ?

Don’t run to the hospital. Listen to YouTube and your cousin. Don’t waste our time and resources 

• Like 4

Guess humor is out the window too. …….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

What does that have to do with anything? Lol. If you don’t want to get vaccinated. Don’t . But why don’t you go 100% with your decision . Why don’t you trust your sources when you get very sick ?

Don’t run to the hospital. Listen to YouTube and your cousin. Don’t waste our time and resources 

But what about Medicare for All?

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Society is so odd . People want to have it both ways. “Yeah I don’t care about getting vaccinated and wearing mask, but you should still allow me to be employed and I shouldn’t have to abide by your rules.” Lol

Although I would think it dumb, I have no problem with employers, auburn or Au football making such rules. But you have to be ready for people to walk if you do. And what does auburn do if they mandate and some football player ends up in the hospital for an enlarged heart?  What if it were for a potential 1st round draft pick?  Are they liable?  Impact future recruiting?  I suspect these issues are being discussed all over the country. 

Exactly got nothing to say. The people who want to do it their own way. Please go do that hahaha but do it 100% 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

You should find a different profession. 

Just now, Butthead said:

You should find a different profession. 

But I thought you wanted to do it your own way? So you don’t want to do it your own way ?

3 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Guess humor is out the window too. …….

Exactly. Most, not all but most, progressives don’t want any debate. They know what is best for everyone. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Although I would think it dumb, I have no problem with employers, auburn or Au football making such rules. But you have to be ready for people to walk if you do. And what does auburn do if they mandate and some football player ends up in the hospital for an enlarged heart?  What if it were for a potential 1st round draft pick?  Are they liable?  Impact future recruiting?  I suspect these issues are being discussed all over the country. 

Wait a minute , the other side says you shouldn’t force these rules on athletes! It should be health before sports. Now you are saying we should consider that? Lol

you see how hypocritical people are when they want it their way. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

But I thought you wanted to do it your own way? So you don’t want to do it your own way ?

Yes I make educated decisions about my own health. Hopefully if one day I ever need medical care it will be by someone other than you. 

Just now, Butthead said:

Yes I make educated decisions about my own health. Hopefully if one day I ever need medical care it will be by someone other than you. 

So again I am asking , why would you go seek help for Covid , if you are telling people you are going to do it your own way? 

Think about that for a second. Now you are in your feelings. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Wait a minute , the other side says you shouldn’t force these rules on athletes! It should be health before sports. Now you are saying we should consider that? Lol

you see how hypocritical people are when they want it their way. 

You cannot read. I don’t think they should be they are within their rights to do so. My employer can mandate. So can auburn if they choose. Not what I would do. If my employer mandates I am working somewhere else on Monday. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Butthead said:

You cannot read. I don’t think they should be they are within their rights to do so. My employer can mandate. So can auburn if they choose. Not what I would do. If my employer mandates I am working somewhere else on Monday. 

I am reading what you typed perfectly. I am just saying you just made a hypocritical point. Do you not get that? If the decision to mandate is based on the evidence for your health, why are you even worrying about someone draft status? If someone has cardiomyopathy, like I do, health would be my priority . Why are you even worried about recruiting , if it is ultimately about health ?

Edited by DAG

I’ve seen people post about hitting the 85% threshold and how it would benefit our athletes from a strategic position and was told, “well, is it about health or about sports?” 

People want to have it both ways lol. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Well, thanks at least for confirming that no one is being "forced" to be vaccinated.

Now, if you would just wear a T-shirt or sign that says "Unvaccinated and Proud of It!", so the rest of us can steer clear of you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Well, thanks at least for confirming that no one is being "forced" to be vaccinated.

Now, if you would just wear a T-shirt or sign that says "Unvaccinated and Proud of It!", so the rest of us can steer clear of you.

He is not going to do that. He wants it both ways! 

• Like 2

Let’s be practical 

I live up north . There are plenty of places where you can swim but a lot of signs that say do it at your own risk.

If you choose to go out there to swim and get swept under a current, are you going to be upset with the folks who put that sign out down and say “well, you made that decision.” Of course they will go out there and find your body and hopefully you will be alive. Guess what they are going to advise you once they save you for the decision YOU CHOSE TO MAKE

38 minutes ago, DAG said:

U nailed it. If u gonna stand on something go all in. Don’t inconvenience others later. Sure it maybe 98% recovery rate but how many other people were involved in that recovery when u could have did your part.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DAG said:

Let’s be practical 

I live up north . There are plenty of places where you can swim but a lot of signs that say do it at your own risk.

If you choose to go out there to swim and get swept under a current, are you going to be upset with the folks who put that sign out down and say “well, you made that decision.” Of course they will go out there and find your body and hopefully you will be alive. Guess what they are going to advise you once they save you for the decision YOU CHOSE TO MAKE

Stay up north. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 2

10 minutes ago, e808 said:

U nailed it. If u gonna stand on something go all in. Don’t inconvenience others later. Sure it maybe 98% recovery rate but how many other people were involved in that recovery when u could have did your part.

Exactly then want to get mad when health professionals say do it your way. How selfish do you have to be? We are educating you on ways to diminish debilitating risk factors and you say “I don’t care , I am doing it my way.” Okay do it your way then. All the way. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Butthead said:

Stay up north. 

Gladly lol. Stay doing it your way strong guy. Make sure you YouTube how to place your own IV as well. That will be a start . 

• Haha 1