Allen Greene needs to step up concerning vaccinations

Eagle Eye 7

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I just wanna talk football in the football forum and enjoy some football discussion with my fellow football fans and remain excited about our new football coach and the future of Auburn football. 

You'd think a thread about Allen Greene would mention him once in a while. A thread that only talks about Trump, Biden, and whether vaccinations work doesn't belong in the football forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Why do you think the team physicians and the SEC want people to get vaccinated?

Interesting.

27 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

most entertaining football section thread we’ve had in a while imo 

I try to stay out of controversy if at all possible.  I think you will see a major uptick with coaches and players getting vaccinated in the near future and by game 2, we will be at or over 85% vaccinated rate.  I think whatever lessons to be learned, have been learned and we will be the better for it.

Edited by doc4aday
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I try to stay out of controversy if at all possible.  I think you will see a major uptick with coaches and players getting vaccinated in the near future and by game 2, we will be at or over 85% vaccinated rate.  I think whatever lessons to be learned, have been learned and we will be the better for it.

I hope! I think more than anything, the god awful PR we’ve gotten during this debacle will put pressure on SOMEONE to put their foot down on the pedal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

I've been living in the recruiting section lately. It is more fun there. 

And I appreciate all that you do there!. Amazing work for free to boot.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DAG said:

And I appreciate all that you do there!. Amazing work for free to boot.

Free? Bird told me the check was in the mail!?

• Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

The sad thing is I love my southern folk. He just is literally so embarrassed he had no response. He basically said “ don’t control my health , I do what I want but if something goes wrong save me.” 

I said exactly none of that. 

14 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Free? Bird told me the check was in the mail!?

Oh that's what they tell you when they don't really have anything.  You got played. 

I'm still waiting on birthday gifts from some former school friends. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Butthead said:

If the CDC came out tomorrow and told some of you the protocol was to have a new vax every Tuesday for the next 6 months, you guys would be fighting for a spot in line. 

When ifs and buts are candies and nuts, it will be Christmas 365 days a year.  Until then, we will have to wait 3 1/2 months.

9 hours ago, Butthead said:

If the CDC came out tomorrow and told some of you the protocol was to have a new vax every Tuesday for the next 6 months, you guys would be fighting for a spot in line. 

You can bet your ass I would. Last June I came down with the covid. Six weeks later I was in the hospital after suffering a heart attack. The cardiologist told me  periocarditis was the culprit, putting undue stress on my heart. The source of the periocarditis. Covid 19. It also caused arrhythmia. I'll be first in line when the boosters are available`

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

My son on campus just reminded me that Harsin was on campus giving out Chick-fil-a late last week.   My son was in class.

Are all the students that got Chick-fil-a from Harsin   being isolated.  How about Aubie.  He was there too.

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Butthead said:

I said exactly none of that. 

You might as well. You got so hurt that I told you to save yourself . If you are that selfish then please do not go to the hospital. Test out your hypothesis.

2 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

My son on campus just reminded me that Harsin was on campus giving out Chick-fil-a late last week.   My son was in class.

Are all the students that got Chick-fil-a from Harsin   being isolated.  How about Aubie.  He was there too.

For whatever great reason, Auburn has moved on from the primary means of contact tracing that they used during the previous academic year. You can self report to like the medical clinic website I believe, but it doesn't easily notify you like the previous app did, and I highly doubt the AUMC/EAMC circuit has the resources to be notifying anyone 

It's actually pathetic how much financial resources the university have and how little is done to track something like that. Obviously, he could've gotten it from any of the students, no easy way to track the students who were literally on camera with the guy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

mwxhq7301zi71.jpg?width=810&format=pjpg&

I have no skin in the game here. My whole family is vaccinated BUT everyone wanting to take this approach should pass these out to the obese, smokers and drinkers while they are at it.  They are testing our medical system as well

20 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I My whole family is vaccinated BUT everyone wanting to take this approach should pass these out to the obese, smokers and drinkers while they are at it.  They are testing our medical system as well

Maybe they should,   but those conditions are not contagious and those people do not represent a public health threat.    They are not causing a public heath emergency. 

56 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I have no skin in the game here. My whole family is vaccinated BUT everyone wanting to take this approach should pass these out to the obese, smokers and drinkers while they are at it.  They are testing our medical system as well

Smokers and drinkers get denied all the time for things like lung transplants and liver transplants. They also have a lower lease on insurance coverage if they ever wanted to go to rehab. You guys need to learn how medical business works. You can't consistently make the same consequences and think insurance is going to pay for your surgery. Now, It is different if you are just getting stabilized in the ED.  I am talking intensive care measures. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Butthead said:

But you read the Huff Post?  You cannot make this s*** up. 

prove to me it is wrong. i dare you butt..........

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Butthead said:

But you read the Huff Post?  You cannot make this s*** up. 

just like the cartoon butthead you missed the point which is very credible by the way. people are refusing the vaccine but will consider livestock meds that deworm them? dewormer is poison. but you never have been very bright but when you act stupid and call me out on the truth you are fair game. i bet you are chewing grass out in the field  right now and mooing at your buddies. you wanna try again or do you want to keep looking like a fool on here?

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Nope

golf can you whip that bird fella in a mma type battle? or at least salt his tail feathers?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

just like the cartoon butthead you missed the point which is very credible by the way. people are refusing the vaccine but will consider livestock meds that deworm them? dewormer is poison. but you never have been very bright but when you act stupid and call me out on the truth you are fair game. i bet you are chewing grass out in the field  right now and mooing at your buddies. you wanna try again or do you want to keep looking like a fool on here?

brah, there is nothing credible about the huff post.  and you live in Anniston.