Allen Greene needs to step up concerning vaccinations

Eagle Eye 7

13 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Pfizer’s will likely fully approved by the FDA tomorrow morning. Will that influence your position?

Absolutely not. The goal posts will move

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

Mainly because it is not a long term unknown.  Also, who told you it skipped clinical trials?  That is a lie.  Trials are well documented.

https://www.uab.edu/news/health/item/12143-three-things-to-know-about-the-long-term-side-effects-of-covid-vaccines

See what I'm saying? Some of you guys are either in denial or just willfully ignorant of the reality here. It's disingenuous and has turned a ton of people off. Just be up front and don't argue from a false premise. We don't have any longterm information on mRna vaccines and this particular shot has fast tracked past the typical decades-long approval process. Those two facts aren't up for debate.

6 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Sure. Then people can at least sue. I'm being serious when I say that. It will at least give people recourse if it goes wrong down the road. 

You are viewing a vaccine as though it stays in your body.  It does not. What remains in your body for some period of time are antibodies that are made by your body, not the vaccine.  The vaccine itself is processed and discarded.  If you eat a small piece of a rubber band, that object has no nutritional value.  You will pass that object in your stool.  When you do, you are no longer walking around with rubber band in your intestines.  It has been processed. If you get Covid, you don't walk around with Covid for the rest of your life.  When you recover, you will only have the antibodies.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

See what I'm saying? Some of you guys are either in denial or just willfully ignorant of the reality here. It's disingenuous and has turned a ton of people off. Just be up front and don't argue from a false premise. We don't have any longterm information on mRna vaccines and this particular shot has fast tracked past the typical decades-long approval process. Those two facts aren't up for debate.

See what I mean?  You will not read real information as to why your worries are ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

You put a lot of people you don’t know in that box with your preacher friend.

wsj.com

White Evangelicals Resist Covid-19 Vaccine Most Among Religious Groups

Ian Lovett
2 minutes

More than six months into the country’s Covid-19 vaccination campaign, evangelical Christians are more resistant to getting the vaccine than other major religious groups, according to newly released data.

Some 24% of white evangelicals said in June they wouldn’t be vaccinated, down from 26% in March, according to a study from the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan group that studies the intersection of religion and public life, and Interfaith Youth Core, a nonprofit focused on interfaith cooperation.

Evangelicals of all races make up about one-quarter of the U.S. population, and health officials say persuading them to get the shot is crucial to slowing the spread of the Delta variant fueling recent increases in Covid-19 cases.

The percentage of white evangelicals who say they have been vaccinated or plan to get the shot as soon as possible was 56% in June, up from 45% in March. That is tied for the lowest figure among groups included in the survey, along with Hispanic protestants, many of whom are evangelical.

Among all Americans, 71% have been vaccinated or are willing to be, according to the survey, while 13% staunchly oppose the shots.

like i said evangelicals are leading the country among religious groups refusing the coved shot. would you care to apologize now?

2 hours ago, AUGoo said:

1.Well, he should certainly make sure they don't go to church.  You could get covid.

2.And any of you guys that hunt should turn in your guns.  You could get covid.

3.And we should probably bring in some National Guard to stay with them to ensure all these things. Covid.

4.Make sure you have your paperwork. He should institute unannounced searches of the players and their rooms. Covid.

8. Should set up these really high fines and put them in stocks outside Haley Center if they don't comply.  They're all making good money on NIL, right?  You know, covid.

Why do you think the team physicians and the SEC want people to get vaccinated?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You are viewing a vaccine as though it stays in your body.  It does not. What remains in your body for some period of time are antibodies that are made by your body, not the vaccine.  The vaccine itself is processed and discarded.  If you eat a small piece of a rubber band, that object has no nutritional value.  You will pass that object in your stool.  When you do, you are no longer walking around with rubber band in your intestines.  It has been processed. If you get Covid, you don't walk around with Covid for the rest of your life.  When you recover, you will only have the antibodies.

Then why the rigorous, decades long trial process? Why designate between emergency approval and approval? 

2 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Any still  Death is not the only negative outcome from getting the virus.  College athletes are getting heart and lung issues from the virus.

Myocarditis is showing up at 2-5 thousand times more often  with the  virus than with the vaccine.   .0012%   for the vaccine , 2-5% from the virus.

https://www.thecardiologyadvisor.com/general-cardiology/heart-inflammation-after-covid-19-infection-in-athletes/

https://www.thecardiologyadvisor.com/general-cardiology/heart-inflammation-after-covid-19-infection-in-athletes/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8300147/

So here would be something Id like to know. What's the percentage of vaccinated ppl that get covid and still get myocarditis?

27 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Which is, of course, also an unproven opinion. Some of you guys are so uncomfortable at the thought of admitting this vaccine is a longterm unknown. That's just the harsh reality. And it skipping the trial line is a very valid reason to make someone hesitant.

It's like you guys have never heard of class action lawsuits. 

Anything that "might"  happen with the vaccine in the future IS happening NOW with the virus.   Long term effects in vaccine almost invariably show signs within the first 6 weeks after receiving the shot.     That is not happening with this vaccine.   There has been no evidence showing any long term effects... 1 year and 2.5 Billion covid shots later.      

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Then why the rigorous, decades long trial process? Why designate between emergency approval and approval? 

because during a public health emergency, more doctors and scientist work on the issue.  Instead of lots of small studies over time,   thousands of studies were done, and continue to be done all around the world.   

this is the most scrutinized vaccine rollout on history. 

Doctor and scientists KNOW  that long term side effects from vaccines are not only rare, but almost invariably show signs of these long term effects within the first 6 weeks after vaccination.   IF long term side effects were going to be a problem,  we would have piles of evidence that it is coming already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Anything that "might"  happen with the vaccine in the future IS happening NOW with the virus.   Long term effects in vaccine almost invariably show signs within the first 6 weeks after receiving the shot.     That is not happening with this vaccine.   There has been no evidence showing any long term effects... 1 year and 2.5 Billion covid shots later.      

Again, were that true, the need for decades long clinical trials would be totally unnecessary. And this thing would have had full FDA approval after the first batch of people got it.

And even on top of that, explain to me how a class action lawsuits ever happens. How is it even possible? How can FDA approved drugs hurt people? Could it be that we possibly don't know everything and the constraints of time prevent us from seeing what things will do to the body decades later?

19 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

So here would be something Id like to know. What's the percentage of vaccinated ppl that get covid and still get myocarditis?

look it up and get back to me.

18 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Development alone usually takes longer.  However, the mRNA vaccine method has been in development long before Covid-19 came about.  The science was simply shifted and applied to this problem.  Trials happened much quicker due to the immense amount of funding and the large number of volunteers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Again, were that true, the need for decades long clinical trials would be totally unnecessary. And this thing would have had full FDA approval after the first batch of people got it.

The laws and rules are there to keep companies from rushing a vaccine before enough tests have been run.   Testing lots of people takes time.  You can only test a few people each batch IN CASE IT GOES SOUTH.   Then you do another test n relatively few people.  and look for signs of bad side effects.   It can take years doing it this way.  

With Covid,  Thousands of doctors ran tests on   huge numbers of people   world wide.  More vaccine research has been run on covid in the last year than ANY other vaccine in a years time.  I would guess as much or more tests than other vaccines in 5 years of time.

Class action law suites happen because a company had evidence of long term effects (usually found with the first 6 weeks) and hid that evidence.

With Covid we are talking abut multiple companies and every country in the world.    There is no evidence of wide spread long term issues with the vaccines.  They are not all hiding evidence.  They are not all out to get you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

The laws and rules are there to keep companies from rushing a vaccine before enough tests have been run.   Testing lots of people takes time.  You can only test a few people each batch IN CASE IT GOES SOUTH.   Then you do another test n relatively few people.  and look for signs of bad side effects.   It can take years doing it this way.  

With Covid,  Thousands of doctors ran tests on   huge numbers of people   world wide.  More vaccine research has been run on covid in the last year than ANY other vaccine in a years time.  I would guess as much or more tests than other vaccines in 5 years of time.

Class action law suites happen because a company had evidence of long term effects (usually found with the first 6 weeks) and hid that evidence.

With Covid we are talking abut multiple companies and every country in the world.    There is no evidence of wide spread long term issues with the vaccines.  They are not all hiding evidence.  They are not all out to get you.

I'm not implying a conspiracy I'm pointing to the possibility of human error and the constraints of time. There are so many things we learn are carcinogens way after the fact. I guarantee some of the things we all use in every day life will, 30 years from now, be discovered as dangerous. You have to understand this is a court case argument. I'm arguing for a reasonable doubt. Possibility, not probability. 

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:
wsj.com

Ian Lovett
2 minutes

More than six months into the country’s Covid-19 vaccination campaign, evangelical Christians are more resistant to getting the vaccine than other major religious groups, according to newly released data.

Some 24% of white evangelicals said in June they wouldn’t be vaccinated, down from 26% in March, according to a study from the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan group that studies the intersection of religion and public life, and Interfaith Youth Core, a nonprofit focused on interfaith cooperation.

Evangelicals of all races make up about one-quarter of the U.S. population, and health officials say persuading them to get the shot is crucial to slowing the spread of the Delta variant fueling recent increases in Covid-19 cases.

The percentage of white evangelicals who say they have been vaccinated or plan to get the shot as soon as possible was 56% in June, up from 45% in March. That is tied for the lowest figure among groups included in the survey, along with Hispanic protestants, many of whom are evangelical.

Among all Americans, 71% have been vaccinated or are willing to be, according to the survey, while 13% staunchly oppose the shots.

like i said evangelicals are leading the country among religious groups refusing the coved shot. would you care to apologize now?

I do apologize for you thinking I tried to put you in a box. I also apologize that when you said a whole lot of evangelicals, my mind went to most. I had read the article before btw. What I would say is there is nothing in “Evangelical beliefs” that are driving that 24% but that certainly doesn’t dissuade the optics of the numbers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

I'm not implying a conspiracy I'm pointing to the possibility of human error and the constraints of time. There are so many things we learn are carcinogens way after the fact. I guarantee some of the things we all use in every day life will, 30 years from now, be discovered as dangerous. You have to understand this is a court case argument. I'm arguing for a reasonable doubt. Possibility, not probability. 

The FDA was warned of the problems with mrna from Dr. Robert Malone who invented the mrna vaccine process.

16 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Please read this.

Unlike many medications, which are taken daily, vaccines are generally one-and-done. Medicines you take every day can cause side effects that reveal themselves over time, including long-term problems as levels of the drug build up in the body over months and years. 

“Vaccines are just designed to deliver a payload and then are quickly eliminated by the body,” Goepfert said. “This is particularly true of the mRNA vaccines. mRNA degrades incredibly rapidly. You wouldn’t expect any of these vaccines to have any long-term side effects. And in fact, this has never occurred with any vaccine.”

https://www.uab.edu/news/health/item/12143-three-things-to-know-about-the-long-term-side-effects-of-covid-vaccines

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AU80cruiser said:

The FDA was warned of the problems with mrna from Dr. Robert Malone who invented the mrna vaccine process.

This is how the mRNA process was developed.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/the-story-of-mrna-how-a-once-dismissed-idea-became-a-leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Robert Malone did NOT invent mRNA technology.  He does spread misinformation and the evidence to prove that is everywhere.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaccine-cytotoxic/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-cytotoxic-idUSL2N2O01XP

Youtube is great for figuring out how to hang a tv, grow vegetables and a million other things, but depending on it for ethically sourced news is a dangerous thing to do.  Anybody can say anything.

Edited by AU9377
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Robert Malone did NOT invent mRNA technology.  He does spread misinformation and the evidence to prove that is everywhere.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

That article proves nothing i said as false

17 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

That article proves nothing i said as false

You sure seem invested in the quackery Malone (who is NOT the inventor of the mRNA vaccine process or tech) is spewing. Why is that?

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaccine-cytotoxic/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-cytotoxic-idUSL2N2O01XP

https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/10/the-story-of-mrna-how-a-once-dismissed-idea-became-a-leading-technology-in-the-covid-vaccine-race/

• Like 1

The FDA approval is a very weak argument 

cigarettes approved can cause cancer

alcohol approved liver and other issues

soda approved diabetes and other issues

Then the goal post will move again and u hear but it’s a choice. Then there is the 98% survival but no consideration for the healthcare workers and people who actually need the services. Majority of the people in the hospital are unvaccinated which could have been minimized because there is an alternative. 
Lastly, since these jobs have made it mandated I don’t know anyone who has been willing to stand by their convictions. They all end up getting the shot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:
wsj.com

Ian Lovett
2 minutes

Poppy cock!

If the CDC came out tomorrow and told some of you the protocol was to have a new vax every Tuesday for the next 6 months, you guys would be fighting for a spot in line. 

• Haha 2