Allen Greene needs to step up concerning vaccinations

Eagle Eye 7

Him: “This is my choice. I am going to do it my own way.”

response: okay cool. Do it your own way, but let’s see if your way works if you do get it. 

Him:  

743DCF5E-6100-48EA-96B7-8112FC0F2D88.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Although I would think it dumb, I have no problem with employers, auburn or Au football making such rules. But you have to be ready for people to walk if you do. And what does auburn do if they mandate and some football player ends up in the hospital for an enlarged heart?  What if it were for a potential 1st round draft pick?  Are they liable?  Impact future recruiting?  I suspect these issues are being discussed all over the country. 

paranoia will destroy ya'.    

1 hour ago, eagle12 said:

Around Obama term of 8 years! 

It is true that half the country became extremely soft when Obama was elected. They became even softer when their guy lost 12 years later. So soft they're still whining like damned crybaby little toddlers that it was cheating. 

I'm sure you're not one of them, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Butthead said:

Stay up north. 

You think he wants to come back down to any of these disease infested high obesity low education states? Lol why on earth did you think you needed to say that?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Your lame attempts at it certainly are on this subject. Crawl back under your rock.

I was gonna say something but…oh, I remember….Bite me!!!! 

As you can see in this thread, the anti-vaxxers have absolutely no plan for solving this huge problem we are all in. They only poke holes and nitpick the available plan, which is always the easiest thing to do. 

In the remote chance it is proven that the vaccine does not help, I will still be glad that I at least tried to do what the experts advised to keep everyone safe. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

It is true that half the country became extremely soft when Obama was elected. They became even softer when their guy lost 12 years later. So soft they're still whining like damned crybaby little toddlers that it was cheating. 

What a double standard! Really 4 plus years of crying like female dog’s about Russia interference then so on and so on that is really crazy! 

1 minute ago, cbo said:

As you can see in this thread, the anti-vaxxers have absolutely no plan for solving this huge problem we are all in. They only poke holes and nitpick the available plan, which is always the easiest thing to do. 

In the remote chance it is proven that the vaccine does not help, I will still be glad that I at least tried to do what the experts advised to keep everyone safe. 

Imagine being so *soft* that you couldn't even do that for your fellow citizens, first responders and healthcare workers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You think he wants to come back down to any of these disease infested high obesity low education states? Lol why on earth did you think you needed to say that?

The sad thing is I love my southern folk. He just is literally so embarrassed he had no response. He basically said “ don’t control my health , I do what I want but if something goes wrong save me.” 

• Like 1

I just wanna talk football in the football forum and enjoy some football discussion with my fellow football fans and remain excited about our new football coach and the future of Auburn football. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Zeek said:

I just wanna talk football in the football forum and enjoy some football discussion with my fellow football fans and remain excited about our new football coach and the future of Auburn football. 

There are several threads for that . A very select few participate in it. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

You are free to do that. Some of us want to discuss this issue that is very relevant to the football season. 

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

There are several threads for that . A very select few participate in it. 

How sad is that? Everyone rather just have the same argument over and over and over about something they're never going to see eye-to-eye on. 

• Like 2

Just now, cbo said:

You are free to do that. Some of us want to discuss this issue that is very relevant to the football season. 

Nah, this conversation has long left any football focus and doesn't really belong in this forum.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

I agree but some choose to attack the new coach on this topic! 

Just now, Zeek said:

How sad is that? Everyone rather just have the same argument over and over and over about something they're never going to see eye-to-eye on. 

The same people you guys complain about are the same people who are actually communicating in those threads. Why aren’t you in there? Lol. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Imagine being so *soft* that you couldn't even do that for your fellow citizens, first responders and healthcare workers.

I spent last night at the ER with my young daughter who had an injury. She's fine, but she was scared and wanted both her parents in the room with her. Only one visitor allowed because of Covid, so we had to keep switching out. 

This was such a miniscule problem compared to what others have had to endure, but it still made me furious. I can't imagine having a loved one pass away and you cannot be with them. 

Oh, and half the visitors in the ER weren't wearing masks. But hey, they got their freedoms and liberteees!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Nah, this conversation has long left any football focus and doesn't really belong in this forum.

You bring a ton to the board which I really appreciate. But I don't understand why it bothers anyone for others to use the board in way you don't prefer. I'm sure you can tell which threads to ignore. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

The same people you guys complain about are the same people who are actually communicating in those threads. Why aren’t you in there? Lol. 

I've been living in the recruiting section lately. It is more fun there. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, cbo said:

I spent last night at the ER with my young daughter who had an injury. She's fine, but she was scared and wanted both her parents in the room with her. Only one visitor allowed because of Covid, so we had to keep switching out. 

This was such a miniscule problem compared to what others have had to endure, but it still made me furious. I can't imagine having a loved one pass away and you cannot be with them. 

Oh, and half the visitors in the ER weren't wearing masks. But hey, they got their freedoms and liberteees!!!

Glad Lil Bit is okay, buddy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I’m done arguing itt, but it’s fun to look back and see a guy who repeatedly refer to the current president as not his and refer to the guy who lost as his…doesn’t view that as soft I suppose 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1