LSU game time?

GAAubie

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

8pm kick in BR.  That's too much time for those people to drink

IDK, a measurable percentage might actually be passed out by then with the game starting 1 1/2 hours later than what they're used to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ole Miss v Alabama is an interesting matchup.

We'll know for certain if Mississippi is the real deal or not. 

I think Arkansas is just getting the 'SEC Bump" in the polls and isn't really a top 25 team. I expect them to lose to aTm and get thumped by Georgia. Maybe im wrong though. I just wouldn't see uga vs ark as a primetime game. 

31 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Ole Miss v Alabama is an interesting matchup.

We'll know for certain if Mississippi is the real deal or not. 

I think Arkansas is just getting the 'SEC Bump" in the polls and isn't really a top 25 team. I expect them to lose to aTm and get thumped by Georgia. Maybe im wrong though. I just wouldn't see uga vs ark as a primetime game. 

Both are ranked though. I don’t expect Arkansas to beat UGA but I think they’re much better than last year. I’m worried about the trip to Fayetteville. 

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

8pm kick in BR.  That's too much time for those people to drink

If you been following some of our threads on here, I would say Auburn has converted some Cajuns to Auburn.

21 hours ago, AUwent said:

Yep. But those were vastly superior LSU teams. We MUST win this. If we can’t, who can we beat after besides MSU and USCe?

That's a great question. So far, this is shaping up to be the toughest season ever in the West. And one of our gimme games is supposed to be in a place where both the eventual 2013 and 2017 West Division Champions lost. Right now, I'm leaning that we win, but after the last 10 games there...they typically save their best game of the season for us.

9 hours ago, Paladin said:

Every time in the last ~ 5 years we've followed an ESPN or SEC Network game that started just 3 hours earlier, it runs over and we get pushed to an alternate ESPN channel for a large part of the 1st Quarter. Get your DVRs set for all their channels.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Viper said:

That's a great question. So far, this is shaping up to be the toughest season ever in the West. And one of our gimme games is supposed to be in a place where both the eventual 2013 and 2017 West Division Champions lost. Right now, I'm leaning that we win, but after the last 10 games there...they typically save their best game of the season for us.

The 2013 game was the best I ever felt after a loss.

But I don't see anyone calling LSU a sure win. MSU and USCe are the games most are expecting a win.

Edited by AUwent

5 hours ago, AUwent said:

The 2013 game was the best I ever felt after a loss.

But I don't see anyone calling LSU a sure win. MSU and USCe are the games most are expecting a win.

Because 2012 was such a disaster.....  Then again, LSU was the best we played in 2012.

On 9/20/2021 at 5:17 PM, CleCoTiger said:

The Corndogs drink? ;) 

Nay, they guzzle!!!

16 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

ESPN is saying 7pm KO.  So what time is the actual KO on Sat?

Screenshot_20210929-185057.png

What time zone are you in when you screenshotted this?  If you were on mountain time, then the web auto updates that.

But kick is 8 CT