* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

4 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

And then you call me sonny. Once again making an assumption and being condescending. As I said, stick to the topic instead of making personal attacks like asking "how long have you watched football". Disrespect gets Disrespect. Act like an adult that knows better "old man". 

Block me, or don't comment on my posts. 

Edited by Farmer Brown

2 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

lol and what difference did you see. You are the one with bad eyesight might be because of those Orange and blue eyeshades 

One guy was wide open. The other was in a window. Bo rushed the ball because of that. I’m not saying it was a good throw. But don’t let your hate for Bo make you look inept. 

Edited by CCTAU

Just now, e808 said:

Naw Dag we good . The past is the past lol

No I deserve it. This is ridiculous . Just play the best 11 

Just now, cbo said:

@cole256saw that 3rd down pass again. You’re right it wasn’t good 

Yeah it was just high. It seems when throws hard he throws high for whatever reason

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tbone4jc said:

How can anyone still be defending Bo Nix at this point? We are down 10-9 in the second quarter against Ga St.? They look like the better team right now...

I honestly have no idea how people can keep defending him. 

1 minute ago, woodford said:

What's going on? Haven't been able to watch. Box score says we're not running the ball.

Throwing a lot. Bo has missed several open receivers by a wide margin. Clear to me that Bobo is trying to build confidence in the passing game and find receivers who we can rely on, but Bo is making that a difficult task. 

Secondary continues to struggle, and we've missed several tackles. 

Bottom line, we don't look like a good football team. 

• Like 2

So AU will set a record on the number of FGs kicked against a highschool team while they were actually scoring TDs against us. Let’s go ahead and #FireHarsinNow. Then bring in rotorooter and completely washout the whole football department because we stink.

Hate comparing us to Tennessee but this team beat UT 2 years ago.  I know different teams, but the coach is the same. The longer we play around with this team, their chances build.  I thought we were done with crap showings at least with this coaching staff. Getting whipped by a team that wants it a heck of a lot more than we do. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Yeah it was just high. It seems when throws hard he throws high for whatever reason

Throwing off the back foot does that. 

1 minute ago, bootskii said:

Booze helps bro.. hit up the Costco and stock up. Going to be a long season.

If booze helps...you may have a problem. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I AM GOING TO GET KILLED LOL. This coaching staff making me look like a fool.

I’m not here to make you eat crow, but as long as you admit that it hasn’t looked good, that’s all that really matters 

I rather win a natty than do what we’re doing currently, but hopefully this season at least puts into context that “not everyone can just come and win at auburn” 

We really look like we don't want to be here today. No emotion or energy. Shivers looks like the only one ready to play. Needs to go smack people in the helmets and wake them up.

3 minutes ago, jmcrosson said:

What in the absolute f###? Total trash sleepwalking effort right now. This is a straight up Malzahn special that’s happening right before our eyes. Completely embarrassing. Defense is hot garbage right now. 

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with Gus. This is on HARSIN.....this is his team. That's such a stupid thing to say.  Auburn looks unprepared on both sides and that's on this coaching staff. 

bammer fans have nothing on Auburn fans anymore. One's about as bad as the other these days. That's more embarrassing than our team not playing well.

• Like 3

This looks like some kind of Gus crap.  Totally unprepared and playing like crap on both sides of the ball.  At least Gus had sense enough to hire Steele and get out of the way of the defense.