Corndog prediction

DAG

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

You haven't noticed any time you may disagree with me or something you get the same random people liking your take? I'm not saying your take couldn't have been good or anything like that but it's stuff that right in front of your face but if you don't pay attention you wouldn't see it. 

But know I'm sure it's border line stalking. I'd even bet those guys that are new and say something like I'm on here all of the time but just now started to post.....if they came in insulting me the very first post, I'm sure it's just guys making another profile. 

You saw the oh he's a victim posts? The guys who liked them? That's your tiki torch guys who are angry at me pointing out racism months ago. 

Same guys that dislike me critiquing Bo? More than likely guys who were mad about stuff I said when we had that QB competition. I still have guys who are mad that I said what I said when Jeremy Johnson played.....

And what's funny is if I was to bring up I told you way back then that Gus couldn't coach QB's.....you know what I'd get? Why do you even have to say you were right? Even though I'd been called everything from stupid to pathetic it's on me. 

Guys jump into arguments that they have no idea about because that person may have been nice to them....it's on me.

Guys mad that Bo isn't playing well? It's on me. And the go to is always not to talk about the issue at hand it will ALWAYS go to you argue with people all the time! 

If I point out an example and tag a person, it's I'm starting with somebody. If I generalize the situation and don't name names then I'm calling everybody wrong or something like that. 

And while everybody chasties me NOBODY on here admits to being wrong if it's found out. Just the other day say I said something I didn't say? Oh well it's still on me for bringing that up. Or my favorite the self righteous person that will point out them half heartedly saying they were wrong to somebody else years ago and using that as proof that they say they are wrong while chastising me for not saying I'm wrong. 

And then like the coach firing thing when you have valid points that will get ignored and people will still point at me as if I did something wrong. That's when you get the you made fun of people or stuff like that when I literally just had a different view with more facts than them.....But I'm the problem. 

Try to talk to mods......get ignored. Mod is wrong about it? They aren't going to say sorry either. But apparently I'm the one guy on the board that's supposed to be doing this as if I'm in some sort of leadership role 

It's just funny the stuff that people are the most mad at me about that follow me is stuff I was legit proven right about. But that just adds to the anger

Sorry for the rant. You didn't ask for this but you'vebeen asking a few questions lately so I figured I'd tell you my perspective

I actually did ask for that. I was genuinely curious as to why you were saying that. As I said, I don't always pay attention to every reaction given on every post especially if they aren't my own. I peruse through the topics, comment when I feel, and give a reaction based on things I see. Sometimes good. Sometimes bad. Depends. I have no history myself of holding grudges or giving negative responses to anyone here even folks I have had the most disagreements with....so it just seems weird to me that someone would do that. Not saying it isn't true, though. So when you kept saying people follow you around....I genuinely was asking why you felt that way or what they were doing that made you feel that way. 

On 9/27/2021 at 7:57 AM, Auburninbham said:

Auburn 48

LSU 21

TJ starts and it's clear he isn't the answer.  He misses several big throws early and maybe even throws a bad pick.  With the score at 21-0 or 21-3 Bo comes in pretty early and *balls*.  I mean lights them up.  TJ sulks on the bench and Bo and Auburn have a bunch of momentum going into UGA.  There is no more qb controversy after this game.

If we are going to win this game, it's going to be with Bo Nix(even if he doesn't start).  I just can't see TJ beating Auburn.  Bo, otoh, has won some big games.  He's lost some big games and played badly in them too, but at least I've seen him also play well in games against name sec opponents.  

Pat? That you??

I don’t think I have gotten many of these right over the years haha

my fear: as volatile was we are, we fall apart completely and lose by 4 TDs 

my prediction: Somehow, someway AU wins… maybe with defense and TJ making just enough plays in the 4th along with a strong running game. 

On 9/27/2021 at 8:15 AM, woodford said:

Auburn will lose if they can’t get pressure. LSU throws a ton. I’m just flabbergasted at this lack of defensive pressure. 

Today I’m thinking Max Johnson throws at will. LSU 31 Auburn 21. But that could change. Huge game is an understatement. In more ways than one. We will see if the Auburn players have truly bought in. 

I am in line with your thoughts. If our D continues to look so bad against teams that aren’t high school in nature, then it will be obvious that Mason was the wrong hire. We haven’t had a decent pass rusher since Holland. Their d line versus our o line will tell a lot. If we can’t run the ball successfully, we don’t win, because neither QB is very good. I’m thinking LSU 27 AU 16. The season is in trouble after this game. Until I see differently it’s hard to stay optimistic about the state of the program. 

Last week was absolute garbage. It was a huge letdown game for the team after the lough loss at PSU with LSU staring at them a week away. The defensive leaders were missing and as a whole the team wasn't into the game and more going through the motions. This is not the team we will see this week. Nix will start and AU will win. 

Nix and Finley are basically the same QB. They make the same overthrows and both are having a great game by their historical standards if they complete 60% of their passes. I think Nix will get the benefit of the doubt and get the start with a short leash or a set plan to give Finley a series. LSU will be stacking the box and AU has to be able to threaten them at least a little to keep the DB's honest. If Nix cannot do this Finley will come in. Regardless one of them will have a great game this weekend. Nix has a job to save and Finley sees a crack in the door leading to his opportunity. 

AU-31

LSU-17

Man, I really hope the players are dialed in. There has been so many distractions this week at least for the fans. We have not talked about this potential game very much at all. I am hoping for the staff that the offense looks ten times better and the defense looks competent.

- On Auburn’s QBs: “I think they’ve done a good job, every single week.... This week has been good. I think both guys have responded to their opportunities in practice.” 

I'm going full negative and assuming this is the new version of "good week of practice." 

LSU 35, Auburn 13.  

I agree with the folks saying it comes down to the passing game. Can Auburn find a QB that can consistently make plays. And can the receivers make the plays they need to when the pass is not right in the bread basket. Our OL isn’t going to whip up on the LSU DL but I think they can get in their way enough for us to have an effective offense. The plays were there against GA St and we flat out could not make them. 

One thing that works in our favor is that we have the Penn St whiteout game to look to for experience so I dont think the crazy environment is going to rattle the team. I think both Bo and TJ will be able to handle that aspect of the game. Bo has the experience and TJ just seems like a cool guy that’s not easily rattled. 

So far this season we beat the crap out of 2 bad teams. Took a top 10 team to the wire on the road. And then played terrible at home against another bad team. I’m hoping that last data point was a hiccup and that we will go to BR and show that this Auburn team has a lot of fight left in it. 

Im also not convinced this LSU team is anything to be super scared of. This could be a great opportunity to look good against a name brand school and start building some confidence for the stretch we have coming up. 

AU - 28

LSU - 24

Our offensive line is going to have to deal with these guys I don't like our chances... If its Bo I hope he can scramble and make plays with his legs. IF they bring guys down in the box.. check plays!!! 

However I watched two games of LSU and think we can make enough plays to win. Miss St should have won their game. Anders makes big kicks and light the cigars.

27-24. Auburn

Edited by Randman5000

On 9/29/2021 at 12:21 AM, Cardin Drake said:

Prediction:  Big cigars on the field after the game.  Another 20 year curse begins.

Reminds me of the South Park (two-part) episode where Cartman freezes himself and ignores a call from his future self at the end when he wants to do it again.

Edited by AUwent

Finally break the streak in red stick. 28-24 good guys.