walker and moultry not on the trip

2 minutes ago, JKClark said:

This should help lighten the mood on the thread.....App St. 45  Geo St. 16.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fiebsjd6gi2b0bq908

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, JKClark said:

This should help lighten the mood on the thread.....App St. 45  Geo St. 16.

Can't believe we lost to Transitive Property U. #fireharsin

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Why are you all so perplexed and surprised? A ton of players aren't vaccinated. Just assume they're in protocol and get behind their replacements.

Walker has an injured shoulder you doofus. Pappoe has a nagging injury as well.

Edited by Sani-Freeze
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

What about Moultry and Pappoe you jackass?

Pappoe has been hurt, so that just leaves TD and it could be anything. Most of the team and staff are vaccinated so it's just dumb to keep harping on that at every possible turn. He could be vaxxed and still have covid, if that's even the issue. 

• Thanks 1

• WarTiger changed the title to walker and moultry not on the trip

If multiple players are out due to covid then it absolutely falls on Harsin's decision not to push vaccination. Real coaches like Saban Kiffin and Smart knew the importance of vaccination for their program. Our coach was too busy perusing Qanon websites apparently. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Pappoe was pictured getting on the flight AND on the field in street clothes JACKASS.

Lol. My goodness y'all are soft.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, shabby said:

If multiple players are out due to covid then it absolutely falls on Harsin's decision not to push vaccination. Real coaches like Saban Kiffin and Smart knew the importance of vaccination for their program. Our coach was too busy perusing Qanon websites apparently. 

Hey June called.... The overwhelming majority of the team and staff have gotten the shot. This is an outdated bad take. 

Just now, Sani-Freeze said:

Hey June called.... The overwhelming majority of the team and staff have gotten the shot. This is an outdated bad take. 

Really do you have the vaccination numbers? Doubtful. We know what we know. We were LOWEST in the conference. If you have information that shows the holdouts became vaccinated please present it

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Lol. My goodness y'all are soft.

Directly refuting you makes me soft? Telling you that you're wrong in that particular instance makes me soft? You are complaining just to complain. That sounds pretty damn soft. None of us are coaches or administrators so what do you think you are accomplishing?

2 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Link?

2 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Pappoe made the trip, but isn’t dressed so I’m guessing injury? 

He’s been hurt since Penn state, don’t think he’s played since

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Directly refuting you makes me soft? Telling you that you're wrong in that particular instance makes me soft? You are complaining just to complain. That sounds pretty damn soft. None of us are coaches or administrators so what do you think you are accomplishing?

Just providing a highly possible answer to all the confused responses. The duck are y'all crying about? 

5 minutes ago, shabby said:

Really do you have the vaccination numbers? Doubtful. We know what we know. We were LOWEST in the conference. If you have information that shows the holdouts became vaccinated please present it

It was 60% in June and Harsin said more and more players were getting the shot every week over the past few months. Do the math. Also we haven't had any more people held out than other teams lately so that's not the issue. It was much ado about nothing

Edited by Sani-Freeze
  • Haha 1