Auburn 24 LSU 19 | Post Game Thread

Maverick.AU

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Oh they will. I have no doubt, both of them will make the playoffs and one will probably face OU, while the other faces UC LOL

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Happy to eat extra helpings of crow. Really proud of the resilience of the whole team and especially Bo. WDE!

I'll buy!!!...I gave up down 2 scores...

• Like 1

Gutsy win and a heck of a comeback. Harsin has already did what Gus couldn't do... In first year and that's win in Baton Rouge. At night. Still a long way to go but glad that streak is smoked!! Time to light up. WDE!! 🦅

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

WE WON AT LSU !!!! THE CORNDOG CURSE IS BROKEN !!!!

HARSIN THE GREATEST COACH IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

All giddiness aside, congrats to the team, they did a great job. Bo played a very good game, he's a tough guy. The coaches made some excellent adjustments, we have a defense, the OL held their own. Enjoy the win because this was a special one.

:wareagle:         :wareagle:

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

No idea what to say lol. Was totally expecting the worst at the end there, guess 2 decades of losing down there will do that. But wow, so proud of this team. Great freaking win!

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

Being a second half team may get exhausting.  

What's up with Tank?  Anyone see anything on the field out of the ordinary from him?

I keep remembering a reporter at the PSU game saying he was PISSED. For him to be so noticeably angry that a reporter felt the need to post it, there may be some disagreements with the new staff or something similar. He certainly isn’t one of the best in the country the last 2 weeks 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Second half they absolutely did. CDM, I never understand his initial plans but he seems to adjust very well...

He does, I agree; his initial plans are kinda dumbfounding but we respond well. That needs to be corrected tho

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Bo did great especially improvising when crucial. But every play can't be an improviseer play or we screwed. The offensive line is gonna have to grow up qyickly.

Sorry to break it to ya, but the line is what it is.  Gonna have to game plan and call plays that puts our best players in position to succeed 

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

Also great response by Bo. Humble pie was needed apparently. Game ball well deserved. 

Yep, I'll give credit to Harsin he knew that Bo needed the sit down and Bo responded just how he should have. He played tonight like a lot of people were hoping he would play when he signed. Even if we lose every other SEC game at least we got the LSU monkey off our back!

• Like 1

Proud of the way they held it together, kept fighting and got it done.  Started off shaky but the defense really clamped down in the 2nd half.  Bo and Hunter made some big time plays.  Great win for Harsin and the team.  It's something they can build off of.

• Like 1

For all that Bo has gone through and had to overcome props to him balled out this game. Shout out to Harsin for keeping our boys focused after an early deficit and finding a way to win on the road! War Eagle!!!! Smoke em if you got em!! 

• Like 1

CBH might be a genius for sitting Bo.

Last time we won in Death Valley:

Brady was at Michigan

Rock and Stone Cold was feuding

Mike Price was the coach at Alabama

…..

Hope coach O don’t get fired 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jAUSon said:

J Hunter creates his own yards. It's refreshing.

He has so much patience. Such a beast.

• Like 1