* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Don't like that play call on 3rd down

Especially when we’ve been killing them with short easy passes. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Same ol Bo.  He shows flashes of greatness then looks like a freshman 

Agree on bad decision to throw that, but what on earth was that play call in the first place 

Agree on bad decision to throw that, but what on earth was that play call in the first place 

Don’t know.  We don’t have the receivers to throw 1:1’s like that.  We don’t have a Seth Williams type receiver.  That’s not our game.

Don't like that play call on 3rd down

Should have been 2nd down call, but a pick is a pick regardless. Just can’t put the pressure on them. Had a chance to basically make them scramble the rest of game. Keeping them in it

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

What no it won't what are you talking about? The game vs offday is gonna be on at 2:30 🤣

Heh. Well, CBS has already exhausted their doubleheader until Thanksgiving at least. And they NEVER miss WLOCP and Saban Bowl. So I think we're safe from them until the Iron Bowl.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

The defense has made key stops.  They’ve played well.  Relax.  

I don’t need to relax. I simply stated I wanted to see improvement going forward. I’m aware they have made key stops. Overall, the opposing team has three points. That’s something to hang your hat on. I question the product I’m seeing on the field being able to keep that up against teams like Ole Miss and Bama going forward. Which apparently you don’t disagree with because you didn’t even address anything I said. Perhaps you should relax?

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Don’t know.  We don’t have the receivers to throw 1:1’s like that.  We don’t have a Seth Williams type receiver.  That’s not our game.

Exactly so that play call makes no sense when we have been killing them underneath 

2 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Don't understand going all verts on 3rd and short when we've been having success underneath.

Bobo seems like he is determined to “fool” everyone with those fades and 

Just now, AUBwins said:

Should have been 2nd down call, but a pick is a pick regardless. Just can’t put the pressure on them. Had a chance to basically make them scramble the rest of game. Keeping them in it

Thought the same, especially on the 2nd down part