* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

3 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

I don’t need to relax. I simply stated I wanted to see improvement going forward. I’m aware they have made key stops. Overall, the opposing team has three points. That’s something to hang your hat on. I question the product I’m seeing on the field being able to keep that up against teams like Ole Miss and Bama going forward. Which apparently you don’t disagree with because you didn’t even address anything I said. Perhaps you should relax?

Or freak out at them only having 3 points.  Your choice.  The bend don’t break philosophy will never be pretty but it does what we are saying with key stops.  Another sack.   The defense has clearly shown up today and we have fans complaining like you.  

Edited by AUTigergrad08

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I didn't like the play call right there. There was no need to do a double move...We were nickel and diming them down the field 

There were other options.  There was a open reciever for the first down. Bo was making that throw from the snap. Very naf decision by Bo.

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

That interception was entirely on Bo Nix. 

Yeah, instead of throwing to the blanketed WR on the outside for 30 yards, he throws to the guy in the slot that's blanketed for 30 yards. The play call was designed to be a home run ball on 3rd and 4.

It's 3rd and 4 and every single pass under 15 yards has been wide open. It's a terrible decision that followed a terrible play call 

• Like 2