28-3 Venting Thread

Taco

Just wanted a create a safe space. Let’s not argue with each other here? Cool? Great. 

Easy to blame on coordinators, but easy to figure out the game plan was to rush 3 and soft zone them to death. Never adjusted out of it until it was too late. 

Offensive play calling was horrendous. 

Harsin isn’t on thin ice or shouldn’t be. But I’m not gonna cry when he gets the can for not being vaccinated (I know about the new executive order and I don’t know his actual status). 

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Our game threads are way too toxic. Someone should do something about that

The game thread is confusing as hell because it looks the same whether we are winning or losing 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Our game threads are way too toxic. Someone should do something about that

More toxic than a Bo Nix 2nd half tantrum.

• Haha 2

And I remember laughing at the Falcons for losing a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl...of course I don't like the Falcons. I'm at work with quite a few MSU fans and they are happy of course but they expected to lose, even before the game. They have actually been quite cordial after the game. 

One benefit for me, my wife will be happy so there's that. 

• Like 1

Didn't want to start a new thread on this, so venting here.

F*** the targeting rule. If I were coaching I wouldn't even acknowledge it. I would preach to lay MF'ers out whenever you get a shot. Crackbacks, blind side kick returns, receivers over the middle, QB's in throwing motion. Tear their MF'ing heads off. Go ahead and kick my guy out, I got another right behind him salivating to decapitate another player. Tired of this pussification of the sport. Don't want CTE? Don't freakin' play.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

F*** the targeting rule. If I were coaching I wouldn't even acknowledge it. I would preach to lay MF'ers out whenever you get a shot. Crackbacks, blind side kick returns, receivers over the middle, QB's in throwing motion. Tear their MF'ing heads off. Go ahead and kick my guy out, I got another right behind him salivating to decapitate another player. Tired of this pussification of the sport. Don't want CTE? Don't freakin' play.

Pretty through rant. I have nothing to add. WDE

PS: Sure hope the sun comes up tomorrow. But, after today's game, I'm not really sure.

%{>{%}£}?]^~£}?]<|^£{>|^*£{?]?####%%%%%?????????\|\!}€£{£]*|+£{€{^|*{€{€€€!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡🖕

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cali TIger said:

This is embarrassing. This is our cheerleader, the "mic man." He's a fat tub of goo! This is why people laugh at us!

FEGbgbOWYAQOpY1?format=jpg&name=large

That's it man... Get it out!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Cali TIger said:

This is embarrassing. This is our cheerleader, the "mic man." He's a fat tub of goo! This is why people laugh at us!

There's that Auburn Family spirit.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Cali TIger said:

He’s cultivating mass 

Harsin…. Really doubting his insight capacity (from his self inserted distractions to his acknowledgement of what just happened on the field).  

So are we venting just this game or can we vent in general? I just got a bill for a dress to a sorority function my Wife and daughter shopped for. Throw in this disgrace of a loss and I’m ready to spew. :) 

3 hours ago, oracle79 said:

They could pretty much call it on every play!! My step-dad R.I.P. used to say the N in NBA and NFL stood for Nevada. Which was one of the reasons I loved college football, but then came the BCS and the SEC dominance. SEC officials have for years done whatever they could do to help the SEC get in the championship. I do not believe they even know what is right and wrong anymore!!  Prime example last week. AU vs ATM. Doesn’t matter who wins in the grand scheme. Were there any penalties called in the first half? Compare that to not only the targeting call, but heck look at the blocking in the back call on Peques on our trick play on the kick off!!  Today Their just throwing flags on us if something might be a penalty. And how do they overturn our last td??  Sorry, I took the title thread to heart, and if any of my recollections are wrong it is because  I refuse to watch the game on the TV that I can rewind. Because I keep rewinding the bad calls and it puts me in an even more irritable state. Although if games on cbs I know when they make a bad call on us. Cuz they won’t show the replay. Only a matter of time before SEC pays off ESPN too. If they haven’t already. 

Back to the quote ^^^^. Our game against PSU. Targeting could have been called on every play!!  The rule Is a BS way to control the outcomes of games. Nothing more than that!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gr82be said:

And I remember laughing at the Falcons for losing a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl...of course I don't like the Falcons. I'm at work with quite a few MSU fans and they are happy of course but they expected to lose, even before the game. They have actually been quite cordial after the game. 

One benefit for me, my wife will be happy so there's that. 

Is your wife any chance @gr82b4au?

6 hours ago, Cali TIger said:

Really looking forward to post number 6!

My little vent is Auburn won 6 games last year with an all SEC schedule. Auburn might be stuck on 6 wins this year with 3 cream puff. Just thinking out loud.