Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

3 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

I’m trying to be optimistic about it. But I look at Hill’s offense at ASU this season and it definitely doesn’t excite me 

Watch his offense under Harsin.  You just may change your mind.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, AcUmen said:

Fire up the rumor mill.  Now people are saying Oregon is going after Harsin.  😎

Of course!  That's why we haven't hired an OC!  Harsin has been waiting for this exact scenario! 

It all makes perfect sense to me now...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Freak said:

Bring in David Cutcliff to get a package deal on Arch Manning?

Of course, with Auburn luck we'd ruin him and be forever on the Manning s-list.

That's OK, isn't he the last Manning? Lol

16 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

That's OK, isn't he the last Manning? Lol

Eli kranks out kids like his last name is Duggar.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Or Rivers (Philip)? 😂, I mean they were in the same draft class 

Rivers was dominating everyone except maybe Antonio Cromartie in the NFL in the number of kids.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

You mean that can happen? No way! Has never been the case on the plains thankfully 😂

Actually in recent HC the accusations were that the HC could not be influenced by the OC not the other way around.

So has anyone mentioned Joe Brady? He just came in the market after being replaced at Carolina Panthers . He was LSU’s OC when they won the championship 2 years ago. 

Edited by Eagle Eye 7

6 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

So has anyone mentioned Joe Brady? He just came in the market after being replaced at Carolina Panthers . He was LSU’s OC when they won the championship 2 years ago. 

There’s an entire Joe Brady is available thread

28 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Only dozens of times. 

I’m pretty sure at this point Harsin is holding out on announcing to get back at us as a fan base for bad mouthing him the last 4 games. He’s teaching us a lesson about respect. Ha

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m pretty sure at this point Harsin is holding out on announcing to get back at us as a fan base for bad mouthing him the last 4 games. He’s teaching us a lesson about respect. Ha

Announcing Auburn's new OC? 

Or that he's leaving for Oregon? 

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

There's no way to teach an idiot a lesson....lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Just some of y’all. I’ve been on board all along.😄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AURealist said:

Announcing Auburn's new OC? 

Or that he's leaving for Oregon? 

He's not holding out on announcing that he's leaving for Oregon. It's out there for the world to see that he's leaving for Oregon for an in-home visit with Clemons on Wednesday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guy on reddit saying Hill failed compliance. What exactly does the NCAA look for with these coaching hires?

Also, by no means claiming reddit should be a reliable source, but it was BigWhiskey that used to post here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1