Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

On 12/11/2021 at 1:10 PM, gctiger said:

Sounds about like Gus…

He also isn’t calling plays down there. Norvell is in charge of play calling. Not even an FSU fan, and I know that. Those Noles fans are a tad clueless.

Edited by ScotsAU
  • Like 1

Good chance Auburn doesn’t make a move till end of the week.  Too much recruiting momentum now to mess it up with  bad hire

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

I’m just throwing this out there. Is there any chance it is kellen Moore?

Slim-to-none. He'd be taking a step down. The Cowboys are rolling on offense and will soon be contending for a Superbowl.

53 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

The fans really aren’t different anywhere else. Just wearing different colors and logos. 

It is different for Bo because of his dad and the expectations that were on him from the getgo because of his name. You're kidding yourself if you don't think so. If I were him, I'd go somewhere else. He's had a sh*tty OL and OC pretty much his entire career. I bet a change would feel good, but jmo.

Edited by boisnumber1

4 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

It is different for Bo because of his dad and the expectations that were on him from the getgo because of his name. You're kidding yourself if you don't think so. If I were him, I'd go somewhere else. He's had a sh*tty OL and OC pretty much his entire career. I bet a change would feel good, but jmo.

It's not any different, and if you believe otherwise, you don't understand football.

Max Johnson entered this season as being "the guy" at LSU. Their fans couldn't shut up about him. "Max Johnson is so great! He's way better than Brennan and TJ Finley!" Now Max Johnson is in the transfer portal and the sentiment from LSU fans is that he sucks and that the true freshman that came into the game late in the season is better than him, and that it's no loss at all that he's leaving. It took less than one season to go from "the next great LSU QB" to "we're getting better because he's leaving".

Welcome to being a QB.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, metafour said:

It's not any different, and if you believe otherwise, you don't understand football.

Max Johnson entered this season as being "the guy" at LSU. Their fans couldn't shut up about him. "Max Johnson is so great! He's way better than Brennan and TJ Finley!" Now Max Johnson is in the transfer portal and the sentiment from LSU fans is that he sucks and that the true freshman that came into the game late in the season is better than him, and that it's no loss at all that he's leaving. It took less than one season to go from "the next great LSU QB" to "we're getting better because he's leaving".

Welcome to being a QB.

I know there are expectations, but to sit here on your arrogant high horse and try to tell me that it's not different for Bo at AU is ridiculous, if not asinine. You are never wrong though so I will just agree with you and move on. I'm sure it's no different for Bo at AU than any other school for him, because metafour said so, and I know nothing about football. Happy now?

23 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

If Bo had left after year 1 or 2 I would agree with you. But after 3 years, Bo’s reputation is set for fans of pretty much every team. He has a high level skill set at times, is fiercely competitive, and wildly inconsistent. He is who he is and all fan bases are going to be unhappy with the inconsistency. I’m a big fan and hope Bo comes back and if he moves on I wish him well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, boisnumber1 said:

What drama has Bo started? The Bo drama is the fans. If I were him, I would leave just to get a start somewhere away from the AU fans. Would be the best thing for him.

I mean he's literally out there on radio shoes and interviews being extremely noncommittal.

Acting like this is fan fuelled internet drama is ridiculous. He's the one starting it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, boisnumber1 said:

These are funny. If he thought expectations are bad, wait until he's the 3 year starter 5* kid transfer who will be a lock to start next year. 

I hope someone can say Coach Harsin wants to stay with Auburn. Read article where he was supposed to say he wanted Oregon job and wants back to west coast. Dec. Q1 A toZ sports Zach Reagan. Anyone else read?

On 11/28/2021 at 12:10 PM, AURealist said:

Many teams have found that firing Mike Bobo is, actually, the answer. 

Whatever our other problems, Bobo will never deliver us a great offense.  We should be looking for better.  

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Muscle Shoals Tiger said:

I hope someone can say Coach Harsin wants to stay with Auburn. Read article where he was supposed to say he wanted Oregon job and wants back to west coast. Dec. Q1 A toZ sports Zach Reagan. Anyone else read?

Haven't heard anything about this

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

Probably not but...

Dallas has the league’s number one offense and they are basically running Harsins offense.

The quicker Harsin can recruit to his offense the better. It will take a couple of recruiting/portal cycles to get there.

5 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

We are hiring an OC not a head coach 

6 hours ago, ScotsAU said:

He also isn’t calling plays down there. Norvell is in charge of play calling. Not even an FSU fan, and I know that. Those Noles fans are a tad clueless.

I think I read where he was calling plays this season. I do realize they are going through the headphone to HC but so was Bobo’s calls.

4 hours ago, Muscle Shoals Tiger said:

If Harsin was REALLY interested in Oregon, do you think they would have offered the job to Dan freaking Lanning?  

Oregon would have jumped at the chance to hire Harsin.  Harsin is only being mentioned for these jobs for bait click and because he’s from the PNW and everyone just assumes he hates the south.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

L

3 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

Why dont you brush the Doritos crumbs off your belly and crawl back under whatever rock you hid for about a year. You're consistently flat wrong but plaster your condescending posts here pretending to be some expert. 

Metafour knows that of which he speaks.  He’s been one of the most consistent, knowledgeable posters…..even back to the Auburn Eagle days I believe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

@AUDevil when he clicks on this thread…

83D4C9DB-188F-4AF4-BA71-7DA19EA2EEEB.gif

Never has there been a more pointless 78 page thread.  Literally nothing has been accomplished.  No inside info gleaned.  Nothing.  And yet I'm really hoping we get to 100.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, AUDevil said:

Never has there been a more pointless 78 page thread.  Literally nothing has been accomplished.  No inside info gleaned.  Nothing.  And yet I'm really hoping we get to 100.

1_tehXnDhfRc9Wv1FvHBH9JA.gif

• Haha 1