Championship Saturday Thread

AUwent

5 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Don't worry too hard. Bama is about to get waxed. 

I truly hope so. On paper, they should be beaten quite handedly.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

yep! That is what I want. 

Same dude same 🤣 I can't stand BK. I really don't even like ND but man it would be awesome if that happens though. The way he did them so dirty, I actually really do feel bad for ND but on the other hand I really think they got an upgrade with Freeman. I think he is gonna surprise some people, especially if they do win it all this year. 

• Like 1

Can’t watch the game.  What’s the deal?   SEC refs trying to hand it to UAT, Kirby choking or some other factor?

1 minute ago, AUFlyer99 said:

Can’t watch the game.  What’s the deal?   SEC refs trying to hand it to UAT, Kirby choking or some other factor?

Prior to this game, ive never seen so many Alabama fans say "we are gonna get killed" i tried to throw in the uga choke factor but nobody wanted to listen lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Auburn did a much better job than UGA is doing. 

Come on Kirby. Tiny daddy is not the boss of you now....

Afraid you're wrong there... Saban owns Kirby. Color me surprised if Georgia ever beats Alabama before Saban retires.

I have just had a feeling Bamas D is better than UGAs O.... and Bamas O can put enough points up...

just think bama wins... again... I hate em both.

• Like 1

Georgia's defense has had their air of invulnerability punctured...their D needs to make a play to get some of their confidence back. They're reeling.

3 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Afraid you're wrong there... Saban owns Kirby. Color me surprised if Georgia ever beats Alabama before Saban retires.

That was my point.....🙄

Kirby feels intimidated. He shouldn't but he does. Wonder what they have on each other....

• Like 1

YEP.... Bama playing fast... gassing their D line and not letting the sub...  kinda basically using that last TD 2 min drive on us as a blue print to attack GA

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

I never cheer for Alabama in anything but for some reason, it wouldn’t bother me if they won today.

All of those thumbs down reactions must not live in GA. 

• Haha 1