Official Early National Signing Day Thread

Zeek

That sucks but we always knew it was his 1st choice. we were hoping he would come to us because of the way bama played him.

Dang, you hate to see it but at the end of the day, its hard to compete with Saban's recruiting pitch; "come here and I will get you to the NFL, or don't come here and take your chances.  I don't care either way. We will win regardless."

2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

That sucks but we always knew it was his 1st choice. we were hoping he would come to us because of the way bama played him.

After seeing how illiterate he is I'm not sure he would have qualified here #JustPlayin

• Haha 1

I never thought we would get him anyway, so it it was not a loss. It would have been a big surprise. Just like getting Clemons would be a big surprise. 

we have had a great day. 

Edited by gr82b4au

6 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Well at least we did not lose the #2 player in the nation to Jackson State like FSU!!

"Well at least we did not lose the #2 player in the nation to Deion Sanders* like FSU!!"

haha, fixed that for you.

Edited by Didba
I am the smartest dumb guy I know, Deion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Yup Perry to Alabama. Dude let himself be treated like crap by them all cycle and still simped to them.

The heart wants what the heart wants. We did the same exact thing to Camden Brown so we can’t really talk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

The fact that we went after him is what's important. 

and we forced Saban to do an in-house visit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Not only that, but we were a threat to land him. I'm much more interested to see what the 2023 battles look like, with kids this staff have been able to recruit for more than a year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Damn.  Gotta fight for em.  Oh well.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Thank you for getting in before the "we shouldn't go for these players" starts. 

• Like 4

One silver lining with Perry is that there’s a ton of defensive line 2023 talent that we are going after hard right now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

"Well at least we did not lose the #2 player in the nation to Deon Sanders* like FSU!!"

haha, fixed that for you.

You realize you misspelled Deion Sanders' first name when you "fixed" it, right? :poke:

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

Anyways we're still on a positive high. Most knew this one wasn't likely the way it was playing out. Good job by the staff to make it as close as it was.

26 minutes ago, toddc said:

Got too negative for me and I’ve been fall bass fishing every day it’s decent. Thanks for all you do for this site.

Fall bass fishing is under-rated.........shiners schooling water temps cooling.......hope you caught a mess of them.........also correct me if I am wrong, you're an avid crappie fisherman as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rednilla said:

You realize you misspelled Deion Sanders' first name when you "fixed" it, right? :poke:

uh... duh... I was you know... just keeping you honest...

(NGL I am too young to have watched him play so imma use that as my excuse)

• Haha 1