So question

cole256

1 minute ago, Mims44 said:

Keep Bo up, but in an Oregon uniform.

Everybody who thought he wasn't an SEC caliber QB will be happy to see him in an Oregon uniform.

Everybody who thought he was the greatest/bravest Auburn player ever will still get to bask in the glow of his face.

come on man. bask in the glow of his face? the dude is eat up with pimples.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Of course. That’s why we ran him off, because he loved Auburn too much. Looking forward to his statue unveiling at JHS

Poor guy trashed the Auburn family, demanded special treatment, and specifically set his announcement to hurt Auburn.

Gosh, WDE!!!!

Just now, aubiefifty said:

come on man. bask in the glow of his face? the dude is eat up with pimples.

.... You sure? Thought that was Freshman  year only?

Admittedly I don't pay much attention to players faces.

9 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

add pimple bo and put gus digging in his nose right beside him. yeah i know that is warped...........lol

Edited by aubiefifty
typo
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

What are you paying attention to then 🤔

19 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What are you paying attention to then 🤔

Their play? :lol: 

Tank and Shivers been my favs for past 2 season, and man they coulda been behind me at the gas station today and I'd never know.

Unless someone's like Bo Jackson/Cam Newton type famous, then I'd recognize them.

I can't be the only person like this? 😕

If Owen Pappoe returns next season I would love to see him.  He was team captain this year and will be the heart of the team next year

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Put McCreary on there.  And any other auburn tiger that went in the first 2-3 rounds in the last 5 years.  It is what Harsin would do. NFL draft bb.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

giphy.gif

Actually screw McCreary I vote for this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Do you realize how many players you just described?

Well, minus Bo's antics on the sideline (which you significantly downplayed- he literally yelled at his coach) and the fact that, ya know, he announced he was leaving Auburn right before signing day more or less because he wasn't promised the starting job next season. 

I know you said he's not your pick but you did go to some effort here to paint him a certain way. 

Friends, Tigers, Plainsmen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Bo, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Bo. The noble posters
Hath told you Bo was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Bo answer’d it.
Here, under leave of posters and the rest–

Little doc - see no reason to pile on after the fact.  The answer of who next would be any that aspire to lead our team by example, as often seen at media days and before the coin toss.
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Mims44 said:

Their play? :lol: 

Tank and Shivers been my favs for past 2 season, and man they coulda been behind me at the gas station today and I'd never know.

Unless someone's like Bo Jackson/Cam Newton type famous, then I'd recognize them.

I can't be the only person like this? 😕

I'm right there in that camp with you.

• Like 1

Concerning Bo Nix, "Let he who actually played college football cast the first stone".

Truth is, most of us on this board have no idea what determination, dedication, sacrifice, and toughness is required to play any collegiate sport much less SEC football.

"It ain't rude if it's true".

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

58 minutes ago, bdc81 said:
Friends, Tigers, Plainsmen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Bo, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;
So let it be with Bo. The noble posters
Hath told you Bo was ambitious:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Bo answer’d it.
Here, under leave of posters and the rest–

Little doc - see no reason to pile on after the fact.  The answer of who next would be any that aspire to lead our team by example, as often seen at media days and before the coin toss.

Et tu, Bo. Et tu.

8 hours ago, cole256 said:

Since all the Bo stuff is moved to rival boards are we going to get a new background or will he still be ambassador for Auburn football?

We will leave him (just to rile some up).

1 hour ago, CodeRocket said:

Concerning Bo Nix, "Let he who actually played college football cast the first stone".

Truth is, most of us on this board have no idea what determination, dedication, sacrifice, and toughness is required to play any collegiate sport much less SEC football.

Based on that logic , why are you even on this forum. You shouldn’t comment period about recruiting , coaching , game play, etc. You probably have done none of that stuff. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CodeRocket said:

What does any of that have to do about Bo holding his team hostage for recruiting then leaving.

And I guess I'll assume that if someone checked your old posts there would be none of you offering criticism to any player on this team?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

What does any of that have to do about Bo holding his team hostage for recruiting then leaving.

And I guess I'll assume that if someone checked your old posts there would be none of you offering criticism to any player on this team?

They are grasping at anything at this point. Just take the damn L. Happens to all of us. Happens to me plenty. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, cbo said:

They are grasping at anything at this point. Just take the damn L. Happens to all of us. Happens to me plenty. 

In that other thread you've heard it was hard on him, his teammates weren't good, he wasn't put in a situation to succeed, it's other players on his team people were mean, he loved Auburn his entire life, and now nobody knows his sacrifices. 

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1