Auburn OC Search, Part III

W.E.D

20 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Let’s just hope the rumors of tonight are true, and the football program gets a hard re-start tomorrow.

@W.E.D ?

19 minutes ago, WarEagleT said:

Completely missed my key points. I used Saban and Meyer as examples because they have been the most successful non SEC outsiders to come in and DOMINATE the SEC. Saban was head coach at Toledo, them Mich. State, before coming south. Leach, Kiffin, Kelly- all have a successful history that goes back further than their time in the SEC. Any one of those coaches will win some important games in the SEC before they’re done,

You missed my point that Boise is 6-3 vs - vs D1  opponents that were RANKED in the TOP 10 when they played Boise.

The key point is the Peterson, Harsin, and the other coaches in that system can and have held their own against the bigger conference schools, doing so with less talent than all the 4 and 5 stars they’ve played against from those bigger conferences.  

That includes a 34-21 thumping of the Dawgs in Athens in 2011. Coaching and scheming competitiveness will not be an issue with the “Boise Boys”. The bigger challenge will be how quickly they can fill the multi year recruiting  mess they inherited in several position groups. 

Again there’s a difference in playing every blue moon and playing on a weekly basis . I can guarantee u that lesser talent won’t fly now and Georgia is a much different animal than in 2011.

6 hours ago, DAG said:

@W.E.D ?

I'm not WED but it's about Harsin being fired or let go apparently at some point today, the bunker started the rumors because he is apparently pulling a Bobby Petrino. 

Not true don't believe it. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I'm not WED but it's about Harsin being fired or let go apparently at some point today, the bunker started the rumors because he is apparently pulling a Bobby Petrino. 

Not true don't believe it. 

An affair with a person whom he hired? If this is remotely true they are just doing it for cause . It’s something probably everyone knew but since things are a dumpster fire they are exploring it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DAG said:

An affair with a person whom he hired? If this is remotely true they are just doing it for cause . It’s something probably everyone knew but since things are a dumpster fire they are exploring it. 

Its more disgruntled fans throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks. 

• Like 4

Yea they aren’t in a position where they can get rid of him. It’s too late. Unfortunately, I think this gets way worse and we fall apart next season. At that point we may be able to do a hard reset. But AG needs to not be the one making that decision. Fool me once.

7 minutes ago, woodford said:

They can’t fire him with that buyout. He would have to walk away. That would be a nightmare. There’s no one available. 

I don't put much into rumors, but if this bears out as they are saying... we would be forced to take a chance on an up-an-comer that doesn't generate much buzz or excitement and hope we can build a strong staff around them. In other words, the usual Auburn football hire. 

7 hours ago, DAG said:

@W.E.D ?

Harsin hired a chick company Boise. Who was probably really unqualified, mainly bc he's having an adult relationship with her.

Allegedly. 

Gonna be fired for cause.

Seems very outlandish 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, woodford said:

There’s no one available. 

Us Vs Michigan for all the coaches 

If true it would be a disaster for our program. Our program would be in a lot better shape if Harsin was just bad for 2 more years then fired 

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

If true it would be a disaster for our program. Our program would be in a lot better shape if Harsin was just bad for 2 more years then fired 

Yeah it's not true at all. 

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Yeah it's not true at all. 

The chick being posted should sue the bunker. She's a young professional starting her career and having he name drug through the mud.

Stuff like that can stay with you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

The chick being posted should sue the bunker. She's a young professional starting her career and having he name drug through the mud.

I agree she should, they even posted pics of her. 

Harsins kids are getting dragged through the mud again too.

Look I get the football program looks bad right now but no need to drag her or the kids into this, this needs to stop. 

We need a Harsin I'm a man, I'm 40 attack me not the kids moment in a press conference.🤣

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I fee like this is a good visual representation of Harsin's time so far with the program:

VinceTearsQuad.gif.c0ce1548994b1fb9be0ab7490d94d858.gif

For those that aren't familiar with this clip, Vince McMahon tore both of his quads getting into the ring (I am not a WWE fan in the slightest so don't ask :lol:).

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, aucom96 said:

I don't put much into rumors, but if this bears out as they are saying... we would be forced to take a chance on an up-an-comer that doesn't generate much buzz or excitement and hope we can build a strong staff around them. In other words, the usual Auburn football hire. 

I would be absolutely ok with the “all-Auburn” lineup proposed in that one thread. But only that exact lineup. 

6 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I agree she should, they even posted pics of her. 

Harsins kids are getting dragged through the mud again too.

Look I get the football program looks bad right now but no need to drag her or the kids into this, this needs to stop. 

We need a Harsin I'm a man, I'm 40 attack me not the kids moment in a press conference.🤣

Tate has really let the board slip into a cesspool.  Everyone tries to have a terrible over the top schtick.  No on is authentic.  They are scared to put out information quickly & On3 breaks all the stories now...even if they are only batting 85%.

I guess they finally deleted that thread last night.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

That’s ridiculous 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

They are posting pictures of someone? Yeah that’s messed up. Hope no one does that here. That rumor smells like hot garbage.

Edited by Barnacle
  • Like 1

Just now, AuburnEagle79 said:

Everyone better be hoping all of that is false. If it is false, what a bunch of losers to float a lie out there like that. 

If true, we are sunk.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the losers that started the lie are Auburn’s own brass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1