Men vs Arkansas Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Offensive rebound and Wendell with the jumper! 28-25 Arky at half. AU was down 12 with 3-4 mins left. AU finished the half on a 10-1 run. Well done boys!

• Like 1

Just now, fishepa said:

Terrible half down 3. I’ll take it. 

I know. Every team brings their A-game now. It’s crazy how we can play a terrible half against a team that is playing lights out, and we are still in the game. Just crazy.

• Like 1

It's like I said. If we get it down to 6-8 points at the half we are in good shape. We got it to 3. We'll be fine. We're shooting like 25% from the field. We will need 65 points to win. 

2 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

Green is a 2nd-teamer for a reason.  Zep can hardly score yet is a much better PG.

They’re a great combo. The way they share time they don’t get exposed. Green is getting exposed now. 

Only down three is a huge win. We looked like we were going to lose by 30 about 15 minutes ago. 

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Damn Toppin for Kentucky getting hurt. Hate to see that.

Not the post . What happened to Toppin . He is a stud 

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Not the post . What happened to Toppin . He is a stud 

Went down hard and injured his leg. Had to be helped off the court.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Plz let Jabari go off the second half

2419B1EE-37A0-402C-BD17-22532698EA06.jpeg

He needs to find a stride. It feels like he’s gotten a bit out of wack. You could tell there was a concentrated effort to get him the ball. Need to keep that up in the second half. He could hit a couple in a row and go off in the second half. 

3 quarters in a row where Jabari has just been off. Can't keep a talent like that down for long. Hoping to see him go off this half.

Edited by tgrogan21

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

He needs to find a stride. It feels like he’s gotten a bit out of wack. You could tell there was a concentrated effort to get him the ball. Need to keep that up in the second half. He could hit a couple in a row and go off in the second half. 

I don't know what goes through the mind of a #1 draft pick, but it looks like he is trying to hone the skill of sweeping through contact to draw the shot foul. He gets frustrated when it isn't called