Just dudes being dudes working out with Coach

Didba

10 hours ago, Didba said:

i was looking to see if you posted this. they look intense do they not? even harsin looks like he has been getting it.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i was looking to see if you posted this. they look intense do they not? even harsin looks like he has been getting it.

Last year during winter workouts we saw pictures like this with Harsin being very involved and hands on pushing the guys and cheering for them when they did well.  This is not new.

• Like 1

What ? What is this?  There is absolutely no way possible this is happening right now. Everybody hates him, the school is on fire he is ruining this program this is not happening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I'll tell you one thing those tire flips ain't no joke. We used to do em for workouts.

• Like 1

Harsin does a lot of good things.  He just needs to work on the things he doesn't do and hopefully work out.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Harsin does a lot of good things.  He just needs to work on the things he doesn't do and hopefully work out.

Let’s pray he is actually take the time to do those things. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, W.E.D said:

19 minutes ago, DAG said:

I kind of hope he gives everyone the big F U and does it his way and succeeds.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Isn't that everyone

No. A lot of ppl don't do anything well

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Eh, you have to do certain things well enough to buy time.

For example, he can't be 5-7 come Dec 1, especially with a below avg recruiting class.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Eh, you have to do certain things well enough to buy time.

For example, he can't be 5-7 come Dec 1, especially with a below avg recruiting class.

I am confused ?

On 2/18/2022 at 10:14 PM, Didba said:

I remember seeing a video a couple of years ago of the players going through drills and the output effort was significantly less than what I see on this video.  It's obviously different approach philosophies.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DAG said:

I am confused ?

I'm trying to say he's not going to have time if he can't coach or recruit well. If he's 5-7 and has a really bad class, I don't think he'll survive 

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'm trying to say he's not going to have time if he can't coach or recruit well. If he's 5-7 and has a really bad class, I don't think he'll survive 

He doesn’t have time to fix the personality stuff that a few have been alluding to? That’s what I am talking. A lot of this other stuff being harped on can’t even be fixed until the season starts and he gets results 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

He doesn’t have time to fix the personality stuff that a few have been alluding to? That’s what I am talking. A lot of this other stuff being harped on can’t even be fixed until the season starts and he gets results 

Yeah, I don't think he's going to have time to fix anything if we are bad in both areas I mentioned. 

But maybe the personality changes could help lead to better recruiting. 

• Like 1

Lol at the whole the team is working out so let's joke and pretend that there wasn't ever anything wrong.

👌🏿

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol at the whole the team is working out so let's joke and pretend that there wasn't ever anything wrong.

👌🏿

Read those posts in my head as soon as I saw the thread title. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1