5* CG Aden Holloway signs with AU

toddc

40 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Man I would love to have a stable with Donaldson as the playmaker for others and Aden as the guy who can just kill a defense with his scoring. Those two seem so complementary 

We should right? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

We should right? 

I hope…the line of thought from some folks on here is that one of the guards were likely to not be here next season, but those posts were made long before Chance hit the portal. I’d have to think that helps Tre’s chances 

I would be VERY scared for Tre returning if Bruce didn’t finally do the right thing and give the kid some opportunity at the end of the year to show something against the good teams. I would honestly rather lose one of Wen/KD before Tre atm 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tre is the best facilitator in the team.  Definitely want to keep him. 

• Like 5

If you didn’t watch last night here are some highlights.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

He was robbed of higher honors since he wasn't going to Duke, KY or son of NBA legend.  Played minimal minutes in 2nd half yet had 15 points! Would have easily had 20+ with more time.  He was making defenders look stupid. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUBwins said:

He was robbed of higher honors since he wasn't going to Duke, KY or son of NBA legend.  Played minimal minutes in 2nd half yet had 15 points! Would have easily had 20+ with more time.  He was making defenders look stupid. 

I was curious why he got limited minutes. Seemed to be solid on D and looked great with the ball in his hands. Maybe they didnt like him passing the ball to his teammates so much??? lol

1 minute ago, AUnCullman said:

I was curious why he got limited minutes. Seemed to be solid on D and looked great with the ball in his hands. Maybe they didnt like him passing the ball to his teammates so much??? lol

I just think it was a narrative push.  KY had 4 guys in the game. And of course Bronny with Lebron at the game. I thought Aden made the East offense run smoother instantly after coming in game.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Is it just me or does he have a little Steve Nash to his game?

I can see it.  Great patience with the ball but burst when needed.  Like Kerryon did his last year behind the line in football.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Another chance to see him today and possibly more this weekend.  Tournament on ESPN networks starting at 2pmET today.  Plays #3 team in nation today.  Will get more PT than MCD game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ausburn2 said:

Is that his or yours National Liars Institute contribution?

Definitely not mine

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

How so?

Short.

Dribbles into traffic where the bigs are.  

Throws up 3's from waaay out.

Aden is way more talented. There's a reason he's a 5 star and Mcdonalds All-American

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Jared Harper? Sharif?

I'm hoping.

Our biggest concerns seemed to be short guards the last 2 seasons.

Hoping we get back on track with this one.