*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, abw0004 said:

They were smart enough to not wear thin white t-shirts it appears.

Is this a good time to break out my #hardforHarsin hashtag?

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

Bottom line is TJ made a bad read then hesitated on the deep ball. Both led to ints and both are correctable. Robbie now has the opportunity to take the reigns however next week TJ will have another opportunity unless Robbie just shows you can’t take him off the field

Agree. Gotta ride the hot hand and see what he can do. Work on TJ this week in practice and fix the mistakes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

IIIIII wouldn't go that far lol. Tagging me is definitely going to piss some people off lol

RIGHT. DUH

3 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

Bo is near universally hated by this fan base dumbass. No one disagrees that he is garbage.  

It isnt killing off a QB when you have a supposedly Uber close race and the lead guy gift wraps turnovers against a c tier defense. The other guy rightfully should get the same opportunity.

I don't even know you but you won't be doing the insult stuff. I don't even care about what you have to say because you're never right. The more you talk the more you make my point.

You guys get behind a keyboard and just say whatever lol. Meet up with you clowns you'd piss on yourself before you act though

Edited by cole256
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I forgot about Whitlow. He couldn’t get it together. There was another AU back under Gus who had some much potential but couldn’t get it together . Javon something 

Robinson.

I still stay awake at night thinking about the lost potential of Kam Pettway🥺🥺🥺 Hewss the second coming of Marshawn!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cbo said:

It's Finley's second year

Yeah. He's in 2 of 5 with Auburn and ppl demand he's perfect.

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah. We could have Bo with an elite 4.5 ypa and a dozen missed passes over 10yds.

Bur yet we're mad bc we threw it down field well, but had two bad passes. TJ is going to grow and learn. He commanded the offense well, but the back up is always the favorite.

Dude, I really don’t understand your agenda. TJ is a good kid. I was bummed for him when he threw those 2 INT’s. He’s had some good throws, but turnovers kill. You can’t deny that Ashford has been way more dynamic tonight, and if you try to say otherwise, then you have no credibility.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

I love how Harsin had Ashford involved from the very beginning. When it was time for Robbie to run the offense, he was already acclimated to the game. 

Our previous coach would have never…

Refreshing

• Like 8
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

How long is delay? 

I believe u can’t resume until at least 30 minutes from the last lightning strike 

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Ugh. I hope Geriner's not that bad. I don't have a lot of memories of Loy, but I seem to remember him getting knocked down at the LOS like he weighed 100 lbs.

He is the best passer Harsin has had according to him but I don’t expect to see him but maybe later in the year as a redshirt

• Like 1

Just now, jAUSon said:

Without reading back- I'm glad coach turned loose the backup qb. He doesnt give a shizzle if it starts a controversy. It's refreshing. 

Let the best man win is what I saw. No controversy in that .

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

Bo is near universally hated by this fan base dumbass.

That's not even close to true. And the name calling makes you look dumb. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Barnacle said:

Our previous coach would have never…

Refreshing

That’s not fair. Gus let everyone play a little QB. Even Chandler Cox.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, au701948 said:

He looked pretty good for awhile, on both short and long balls. He has enough knowledge of Harsin’s offense maybe he will keep improving.

A wild thought.

Lots of development talk is no longer valid to many. Be great now. Period

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

It's only been 3 quarters. No doubt Finleys picks were bad. Don't wanna bury him yet. BUT, if Ashford has any type of accuracy,  with his mobility.  He will be tough to keep off the field. A mobile  QB just adds so much to your offense

Ashford is mobile, but looks comfortable in the pocket. I’d say that has some up side. Not giving up on TJ yet. Gotta have more samples of Ashford reading and passing. 

• Like 2

Well if he is universally hated by this fan base (Bo). Then Oregon is ready to set him ablaze. Sounds like a Bo problem.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Lmao, of course you are a Boleiver 

Yeah, "we'd criticize Bo just the same" lmao

I've called Bo garbage multiple times in this thread. Once again, you look functionally mentally deficit.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

That’s not fair. Gus let everyone play a little QB. Even Chandler Cox.

This was so freaking funny 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, tsande07 said:

Is this a good time to break out my #hardforHarsin hashtag?

It’s always a good time for us to get #HardForHarsin

• Haha 1