*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

8 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

I haven't said anything about his not throwing a dime earlier.

Lmao, exactly. 

This is in response to you claiming "I'll praise him when he does something well"

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I don't even know you but you want be doing the insult stuff. I don't even care about what you have to say because you're never right. The more you talk the more you make my point.

You guys get behind a keyboard and just say whatever lol. Meet up with you clowns you'd piss on yourself before you act though

That guy is a troll and that's exactly why I didn't. want it to get to a Bo vs TJ fight. It takes away from good discussion and inserts guys like that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah. He's in 2 of 5 with Auburn and ppl demand he's perfect.

Honestly think that inconsistent QB play has become such a plague at Auburn that people no longer have any patience for it. Desperate for something better. Maybe not fair to the player, but I get it. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

TJ has made some good throws, but you can’t do this against a Mercer squad. He’s his own worst enemy tonight. Probably cost him the QB1 for the short term, at the least.

He's 100% gonna be QB1 next week and vs PSU

Just now, GunsmithAU said:

I've called Bo garbage multiple times in this thread. Once again, you look functionally mentally deficit.

Yeah you didn't do the good pass just a great play by the corner thing we were talking about to Bo picks against Georgia......ok

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GunsmithAU said:

I've called Bo garbage multiple times in this thread. Once again, you look functionally mentally deficit.

You could say Bo isn’t good. Saying he is garbage sounds like a immature kid. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Browning4AU said:

Trying to correct me but still incorrect. So what is your angle my man? 

Just trying to enjoy the game with my AUFamily😉 BTW why are you so defensive? When did I try to correct you? Put the Jagermeister down my guy

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

That is why he essentially got benched lol.

How did he get bench when he came out as the QB after the half.

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

IIIIII wouldn't go that far lol. Tagging me is definitely going to piss some people off lol

That's their own fault. Iyam

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

That guy is a troll and that's exactly why I didn't. want it to get to a Bo vs TJ fight. It takes away from good discussion and inserts guys like that.

You right. I won't say anything else to him. He just been quoting lately.....It's good though. 

I'm actually glad the team are playing a few weak guys to get the mistakes out of the way

1 minute ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

Just trying to enjoy the game with my AUFamily😉 BTW why are you so defensive? When did I try to correct you? Put the Jagermeister down my guy

Lmao...ok. Have a good night. 

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Well you know we played a full 8 minutes and then after his second pick RA played two consecutive  series afterwards. Do you think that is a coincidence? We have a coach who has no problem benching you if you aren't playing up to par. It doesn't matter who you are. It can be for a series or a quarter.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2

Some people just want a fast QB with running ability Nothing else will ever be good enough.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, autig90 said:

Dude, I really don’t understand your agenda. TJ is a good kid. I was bummed for him when he threw those 2 INT’s. He’s had some good throws, but turnovers kill. You can’t deny that Ashford has been way more dynamic tonight, and if you try to say otherwise, then you have no credibility.

I don't have an agenda 

TJ made tow bad throws. I don't think he's horrendous and awful and u able to staty for Auburn

Ashford can run well and threw a singular one read deep ball.

Edited by W.E.D

Just now, kennypowers said:

Some people just want a fast QB with running ability Nothing else will ever be good enough.  

I think that was true while Gus was still here, feels much less so under Harsin, TBH.

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It's pretty evident that they are both qb1 going into next week

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah you didn't do the good pass just a great play by the corner thing we were talking about to Bo picks against Georgia......ok

Yea that single pick was a good damn play by the DB. I said it, the announcers said it,  hell even bird agreed. That doesn't change anything about how bad bo is or how bad TJs picks are. 

When TJ throws a good ball that a DB balls out to pick, I'll say the same thing then.