*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He's 100% gonna be QB1 next week and vs PSU

I agree for next week. If he's just so-so and Ashford keeps things exciting, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Harsin gives him a shot. 

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He's 100% gonna be QB1 next week and vs PSU

It’s possible. That’s why I said probably cost him QB1. And why are you so obsessed with TJ being QB1 or not?

2 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Some people just want a fast QB with running ability Nothing else will ever be good enough.  

Yeah I’m that guy 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Honestly think that inconsistent QB play has become such a plague at Auburn that people no longer have any patience for it. Desperate for something better. Maybe not fair to the player, but I get it. 

Seems certain players are demanded to be perfect. We can logically discuss things

Either awful or amazing 

11 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Robinson.

I still stay awake at night thinking about the lost potential of Kam Pettway🥺🥺🥺 Hewss the second coming of Marshawn!!

His coming out party vs moo state. He was trucking players, coaches , fans, the line crew. Just a moose. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah. He's in 2 of 5 with Auburn and ppl demand he's perfect.

I haven't read everything so I could be wrong. But all I've seen is people pointing out two very bad interceptions. Which is fair. I'm not giving up on Finley, but I was hoping for a better performance tonight. 

And Ashford just happened to come in and immediately look good in his first game. Of course that's exciting. 

If you're annoyed that fans who gave Bo every chance are now jumping on Finley, then I get it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

That guy is a troll and that's exactly why I didn't. want it to get to a Bo vs TJ fight. It takes away from good discussion and inserts guys like that.

I'm not even the one to bring up bo 🤣 

It was one of the guys you're agreeing with trying to use him as a gotcha lmao

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

It’s a full on thunderstorm here right now. 

I’ve never seen so many freakin weather delays, lately. I’ll be glad when the climate change portion of the Inflation Reduction Act kicks in. What is the timeline for that?

• Haha 2

Let’s just settle it down a while by discussing politics, religion, or Covid vaccinations…..

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Some people just want a fast QB with running ability Nothing else will ever be good enough.  

Guilty as charged. You can track my posts back 7 years. It opens up everything when your QB is a threat to take it to the house every single play. 

Gus Malzahn would still be our coach if he wasn't so hellbent on being balanced in an offense that needed something to give him an edge. 

• Like 5

Just now, aubcali said:

Weather delay is allowing me to continue binge-watching Stranger Things.  Season 4/eps 4. 

Season 4 is Pretty good. Not better than 3 though. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Respectfully did u see Stetson Bennett or  Bryce Young. Both can hurt u with their legs or arm . IJS

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Napiers debut is looking like a loss. 

Utah is a pretty good squad! Still a lot of time though. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Well you know we played a full 8 minutes and then after his second pick RA played two consecutive  series afterwards. Do you think that is a coincidence? We have a coach who has no problem benching you if you aren't playing up to par. It doesn't matter who you are. It can be for a series or a quarter.

He threw the first pass after half time 

We're up 35, after the first series of the 3rd, it's time for the back ups. Exactly same as the opening game last year.

I wouldn't read into it as benching. Maybe Harsin will confirm your suspicion in the PC, idk tho

10 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

How did he get bench when he came out as the QB after the half.

Because he threw an int after the half, then got benched. 

8 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

You wanna come out talking s*** in your post, then claim to be hard while also behind the same keyboard? Naa to hell with that s***. 

You've multiple times insulted me with zero cause so you can gtfo with that s***. 

Goofy ass ************. 

What? Who are you? 😂 insulted you when? This is easy, just quote where any of that stuff happened and if you can't just stfu and make everybody 's day.

1 minute ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Guilty as charged. You can track my posts back 7 years. It opens up everything when your QB is a threat to take it to the house every single play. 

Gus Malzahn would still be our coach if he wasn't so hellbent on being balanced in an offense that needed something to give him an edge. 

No he wouldn't because unlike this staff, he treats his QBs like glorified athletes. 

• Like 1