*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

O line run blocking has been atrocious for the competition. Think ashford gives us the best chance moving forward to escape and make plays. 

• Like 1

Just now, jptiger said:

I think we need a three quarterback system and two offensive lines. Swap em every possession.  That should work. 

Saving that for the next Clemson game……

oh

wait

• Like 2

the last drive was with all backup O-Line. I was hoping either Colby Smith or Garner Langlo would have worked their way to 2nd team.

3 minutes ago, tbone1430 said:

O line run blocking has been atrocious for the competition. Think ashford gives us the best chance moving forward to escape and make plays. 

thankfully Penn State looked pretty meh in that regard on defense vs Purdue. Maybe our run blocking doesn't get truly exposed until game 6

5 defenders watching the receiver catch a pass in endzone (standing flatfooted). Argh!

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

thankfully Penn State looked pretty meh in that regard on defense vs Purdue. Maybe our run blocking doesn't get truly exposed until game 6

I hope so. Personally I’d rather run more option stuff with Ashford to keep defenses honest instead of trying to run right at people. At least our pass blocking looked ok.