*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This is what happens when you hire Jimmy Braumbaugh to coach your dline. 

Love JB when he played at Auburn but we could have and SHOULD done better with that hire.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Yes. There are good D and O coordinators that can be hired. I would keep caddy and etheridge. I was all for giving BH at least 3 years but his dismal recruiting won’t change anything in another year. Win or lose the time has come. And I don’t think Deion is ready, so Grimes or Kiffin are my choices. 

Grimes as HC. Dell as OC. Steele as DC. Absolutely bring back coach G. Make it happen, otherwise, it’s gonna be bad for a long, long time. 

Edited by auburndkel
  • Like 2

Just now, bootskii said:

When does basketball season start again?? I know what it feels like to be a Duke fan now…

Duke is doing better then us right now in football. 

• Sad 1

I doubt they can him after this one if we lose. but it’s going to be a whole different level of hot. 

Yep, I would hate it. But if there are not any adjustments on both Defense and Offense during halftime to get things back in a positive light. There really seems no other rational option.

Just now, Sizzle said:

Again this ain’t a coincidence. These coaches should be fired for not learning yet, there’s also no creativity in the play calling. 

That pisses me off so much. Run the damn ball Harsin damn. 

If you think that we could successfully run the ball every play for the rest of the season, you aren't allowed to comment on play calling and/or coaching.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jptiger said:

I doubt they can him after this one if we lose. but it’s going to be a whole different level of hot. 

Don't say that. Don't kill my dreams. 🥲

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Mizzouri is manhandling the absolute dog piss out of our DL/LBs.

We are so bad. Mizzour or us is legit the worst team in the SEC

Impossible to disagree with your statement. This Boise staff may be the worst AU has ever seen. Our 2012 team would have beaten this team by three scores. I say fire BH after the game before the bye week. This is a bad product. Feel sorry for the really good players. At this point, throw Geriner in there. Got nothing to lose at this point. Not to mention it may be time to sit Carlson and let McPherson start his reign. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

They moving it we can’t.  Defense is looking as bad as the offense.  Even Carlson can’t get it done.  Every part of this team is out of sync and that is coaching.  

Agreed, every single phase of AU football has regressed

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

To those that were fans during the Barfield years, is this what it felt like?

This is much worse.  Much, much worse. I was pretty young then and I have buried those memories..lol. But college football was much different then.

This is a huge disaster for Auburn, and I'm furious. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Don't say that. Don't kill my dreams. 🥲

It’s going to be bad anyway you shake it but I guess the sooner he’s gone the sooner we can see light at the end of the tunnel. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Old fan 47 said:

Impossible to disagree with your statement. This Boise staff may be the worst AU has ever seen. Our 2012 team would have beaten this team by three scores. I say fire BH after the game before the bye week. This is a bad product. Feel sorry for the really good players. At this point, throw Geriner in there. Got nothing to lose at this point. Not to mention it may be time to sit Carlson and let McPherson start his reign. 

If he loses , it won’t be a hard sell.

I just don’t trust Auburn to have something ready to go. But I would agree. Get an interim in here and go ahead and grab Grimes

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

To those that were fans during the Barfield years, is this what it felt like?

That was my take last week. Bar field was better and a far better recruiter. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

That pisses me off so much. Run the damn ball Harsin damn. 

I will say this, hard to run the ball when your line gets blown off the ball. So I'm a bit iffy when it comes to tank's carries, and our OL

Edited by Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, DAG said:

If he loses , it won’t be a hard sell.

I just don’t trust Auburn to have something ready to go. But I would agree. Get an interim in here and go ahead and grab Grimes

Yes please I'll take that.