*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

At this point I'm beginning to really think Hasin is throwing this game. There's no way he's that much of an idiot. He ain't been coaching as long as he has and do some s*** like that. 

If that's true......he should never be allowed to coach again. The players did not deserve this no matter what armchair coaches think about their talent level. No player signs up for this kind of misery.

Yall have fun this season.  I have better things to do with my time every Saturday.  Team is unwatchable.  

2 minutes ago, NES said:

We need alpha 

No. We need a football coach and recruiter.

This alpha crap is so damn dumb. We got a meathead tough guy and what did that get us????

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, murpjf88 said:

Nobody is going to deserve this loss more than Harsin.

CBH after today's game, "I thought we played well at times. We'll just have to work harder and that starts with me." (4 weeks in a row)

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

He's a freaking wooden Indian in sunglasses!!! No freaking emotion whatsoever!!! I'm done with Harsin and this crap playcalling Kiesau offense.

Statue no fire no emotion not a Coach 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Tigers77 said:

Her and 24 are like paid by the board to act like this right? Like Finebaum characters? They don’t actually believe what they type? 

Everyone hates them except for like five people, but according to TB I am the most toxic poster on this board.

• Like 1

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

If that's true......he should never be allowed to coach again. The players did not deserve this no matter what armchair coaches think about their talent level. No player signs up for this kind of misery.

There isn't another explanation out there right now in my mind I just don't understand what the f****** call was. Im so pissed. Like wtf. 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

I’m glad we’re going to lose. Fire this asshat coach. 

I'm not.  The players want to win.  I want to win.  He is going to get fired no matter what.  We don't have to sacrifice a game for it.  

• Like 2

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Hadn’t looked at the schedule who could we beat after this?

Honestly no one.

Western Kentucky is better than Mizzou

Just now, Systems said:

CBH after today's game, "I thought we played well at times. We'll just have to work harder and that starts with me." (4 weeks in a row)

CBH after this game:

🧳✈️

• Like 2