*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, Tigger1985 said:

Can’t believe this game. Oline hasn’t blocked all game but they are going to block now

Oline has blocked for three games straight… well technically for a few years, but we will stick with this season. 

• Facepalm 1

Regardless of the final OT score, there are no winners in JHS today sir. Talk about the battle for the bottom. And we get to play LSU at home next weekend - oh, joy!

Just now, EagleEye67 said:

Today's theme:

"Mizzou Kicker Saves Harsin's Job"

nah

See what I mean about Harsin having ZERO emotion?? Missouri misses a gimme FG to win the game and Harsin stands there. Good grief "coach", if you're a damn leader of young men then try to fire them up for overtime. That missed FG was the perfect time to rally the troops and pump his guys up. We get nothing from this potato head.

2 minutes ago, Auburn93 said:

It's not over.  I'm rooting for Auburn, dammit. I want to win TODAY. I don't give a damn who the head coach is.

Amen! What he said!!! WDE!!!

Harsin’s job is going to be saved for another week, because Missouri’s chubby kicker missed a 3 yrd field goal. 

image.gif.27c5fa328ddc61d7445514458041bd6f.gif

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Because you weren’t doing warmup kicks on the sideline. 

This

Not a Harsin hater but he’s in an impossible situation. Bad of Auburn to manufacture reasons to fire him, then keep him but hamstring his coaching hires, then in essence fire his AD which certainly means his firing, but allows this. Great job Auburn. War Eagle 

• Haha 1

I don't care what the final score of this abomination is, Harsin needs to go. This has been the most pathetic game of Auburn football I've witnessed since 2012. This guy is basically begging for his buyout. He can't recruit, his playcalling is abysmal, his teams are confused and soft. Culture? The only "culture" this guy is installing is a clown show. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2